MAC - MAC in Lillyland Discussion

sleepyhead

info from erine1881

MAC in Lillyland (Lilly Pulitzer Collaboration)(all locations)
Jan. 7, 2010​

Lipgelee (LE)
Lush & Bright - Bright pink yellow coral with pink pearlized pigments
Preppy - Blue pink with pink pearlized pigments
Shift to Pink - Light violet with silver pearlized pigments
Resort Life - Off-white with pink pearlized pigments

Pearlmatte Shadow (LE) $19.50/$25.50
flower pattern of 3 shades (white, green, pink)

Paint Pot
Rubenesque
Bare Study
Fresco Rose

Technakohl
Graphblack
Purpledash

Pearlmatte Face Powder (LE) $27/$32.50
flower pattern of 4 shades

Cremeblend Blush (LE) $18.50/$22
the texture feels like blushcreme and fast response eye cream mixed together
Joie-De-Vivre - Peachy coral
Florida - Bright fuchsia
Optimistic Orange - Bright coral
So Sweet, So Easy - Light yellow pink

Nail Lacquer
Coconut Ice - Light yellow peach pink (C)(LE)
Steamy

brushes

picture of the eyeshadow
mac-medium.jpg

credit:cosmogirl (thanks to sunkiss21 for finding it)

Elusive21

I am most excited about the creme blushes. I have always used powder blushes, so it would be really nice to use something different. What kind of blush brush would you girls recommend for this?

I might get a face powder as well.

Shadowy Lady

I like the look of that eyeshadow, But I already have a matte white, matte med pink and matte med green (all by MUFE)...so I'll probably get a lip gelee (most likely Shift to Pink) and try a Cremeblend blush (maybe Joie de Vivre)

Elusive21

It seems that everyone is excited about lipgelees - what's the deal with them? I've never bought one before.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
I am most excited about the creme blushes. I have always used powder blushes, so it would be really nice to use something different. What kind of blush brush would you girls recommend for this?

I might get a face powder as well.

the 187 brush or maybe the new 130 brush that's coming out would be good for them
smiles.gif

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
It seems that everyone is excited about lipgelees - what's the deal with them? I've never bought one before.

They arent as sticky as a regular lipglass, they are very smooth.

But erine said that the new ones coming out arent nearly as good as the ones in the Perm. line. She said that they are basically dazzleglasses in a squeezy tube. which is disappointing to me.

You should try Moonstone or Amber Russe from the perm. line
greengrin.gif

breezybabe89

I'm all about these new cremeblend blushes! I want to see what this Pearlmatte Face Powder looks like before I know if I want it, other than those two things I'm not too excited for this collection especially since Erin said that the lipgelees weren't the same formula.

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezybabe89
I'm all about these new cremeblend blushes! I want to see what this Pearlmatte Face Powder looks like before I know if I want it, other than those two things I'm not too excited for this collection especially since Erin said that the lipgelees weren't the same formula.

Im not excited either, the eyshadow trio kind looks garish an tacky to me lol

shontay07108

This collection is my new Style Black. I am so giddy over this b/c everything sounds delicious. I'll be trying the lipgelee for the 1st time and the blush and face powder sounds so cool. I've never owned a paint pot, but I might pick one up with this collection. I can't wait.

TeresitaMC

This is the only collection where I haven't marked my wants and maybe's yet :| I tried to but I guess I will need pictures or swatches first to really decide.

I have decided on 2 things I don't want though (so far):
the e/s flower trio
Blush in Florida (Edit: I might like Florida now, but now I don't think I'd get much use out of Optimistic Orange)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
Im not excited either, the eyshadow trio kind looks garish an tacky to me lol

cry.gif
leave this thred at once!

hee hee!
tong.gif

onlylindah

I'm not super excited about this collection (which is good for my wallet) but I'll probably pick up the face powder and maybe a lip gelee if it's really supposed to be like the dazzleglasses. I love sticky glosses
smiles.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
They arent as sticky as a regular lipglass, they are very smooth.

But erine said that the new ones coming out arent nearly as good as the ones in the Perm. line. She said that they are basically dazzleglasses in a squeezy tube. which is disappointing to me.

This is exactly why I can't wait to get a few of these lipgelees! I'll be getting Preppy for sure and maybe Shift to Pink or Resort Life.

I'll have to pick up at least one of the new Cremeblend blushes too. So Sweet So Easy will be mine, and maybe Florida (if it's not too bright) or Joie De Vivre (if it's not too orange).

The Pearlmatte Eyeshadow is so adorable! Still thinking about this. If it's swatch heaven, it'll probably come home with me.
sneaky.gif

aeroerin

dxlbo4.jpg

Initial picture of the Cremeblend Blushes from the Early Buzz thread.

They look SO AWESOME!
I'm thinking they're like this in the picture:
Optimistic Orange
So Sweet, So Easy / Joie-De-Vivre
Florida