MAC - MAC in Lillyland Discussion

shontay07108

I'm so glad there are new blushes b/c none of the permanent Mac blushes set me on fire. The only Mac blushes I own are Fever, On A Mission and Notable.

PinkBasset

Blushes for me please!
drools.gif
I wonder if the powder is like a beauty powder or what? I'm thinking it's a highlighter propably, I'll decide on that when we get more info.

aeroerin

^ I'm wondering the same thing. I'm hoping that it'll be a pretty blend of pale pinks and ivories! I think that would fit this collection from what I've seen.

themaczealot

Yay Discussion threads are up!

I dont know anything really about this Lilly Pulitzer
but i'm excited about the cream blush thingies.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
Im not excited either, the eyshadow trio kind looks garish an tacky to me lol

I'd have to agree! Big
thmbdn.gif
on that trio.....

I do however like the look of the blushes!!! I dont use a lot of cream based products but I think I will def grab at least one of these, probably Joie-De-Vivre based on that pic
winks.gif

Susanne

I am really excited to get the Pearlmatte e/s and face powder!!
yes.gif

Erin said in another thread the lip gelees would be sparkly - Yay!
th_DANCE.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
The blushes look like the stars of this collection.
yes.gif

iagree.gif
They look gorgeous!!! I wonder if they are good, for oily skin
th_confused_new.gif

I don't like the look of the e/s. They look cheap to me
th_dunno.gif

elle25

The pearlmatte face powder and cremeblend blush sound interesting. Those colours look gorgeous. I'm looking forward to getting more info on these.

The e/s is cute and I might not be able to resist getting that one but I don't really like the look of the colours.

I love lipgelees but, I think it was, erin who mentioned that the texture has changed. The np is the only thing I know I'm going to get.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Blushes for me please!
drools.gif
I wonder if the powder is like a beauty powder or what? I'm thinking it's a highlighter propably, I'll decide on that when we get more info.

pearlmatte face powder consists of spherical pigments and silicones that create a creamy, blendable formula that adheres beautifully to the skin. the rich, velvety texture is smooth and feels great. the formula contains a lightweight film that helps to provide superior skin adhesion and excellent colour payoff. a soft focus complex diminishes the appearance of imperfections on the skin. the LE powder features a combination of 1 bronzer and 3 shades in matte, satin and pearlized textures that are multi-pressed ad debossed into a flower patter. it can be used as an eyeshadow and is perfect for highlighting and contouring all over the face. it is non-acnegenic, derm- and ophthalmologist-tested. it is suitable for all skin types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
iagree.gif
They look gorgeous!!! I wonder if they are good, for oily skin
th_confused_new.gif

cremeblend blush is a cream blush that provides medium, buildable coverage and a natural finish. the long-wearing formula blends easitly onto the skin with adequate playtime, allowing you to achieve a smooth, even application of colour. the colour stays true and will not streak or pill. a combo of natural oils and butters such as avocado oil and cocoa butter give the blush its luxuriously soft texture. it can be worn alone or under/over any other makuep products. it is derm-tested and non-acnegenic.

SMMY

I stalking this thread for the next three months.
sneaky.gif

It's going to be a very long winter and a belated Christmas.

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
dxlbo4.jpg

Initial picture of the Cremeblend Blushes from the Early Buzz thread.

They look SO AWESOME!
I'm thinking they're like this in the picture:
Optimistic Orange
So Sweet, So Easy / Joie-De-Vivre
Florida

Ohhhh my goodness. So pretty! What fantastic colours...!
yahoo.gif

I need them all, hehe.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
cremeblend blush is a cream blush that provides medium, buildable coverage and a natural finish. the long-wearing formula blends easitly onto the skin with adequate playtime, allowing you to achieve a smooth, even application of colour. the colour stays true and will not streak or pill. a combo of natural oils and butters such as avocado oil and cocoa butter give the blush its luxuriously soft texture. it can be worn alone or under/over any other makuep products. it is derm-tested and non-acnegenic.

these sound soooo cool! cannot wiat to get one and try it out. i've only ever used powder blushes before... well apart from pearl ccb which i use as a highlight!

stickles

The cremeblend blushes do look amazing, like popsicle colors! However, I've long abandoned my current blushcremes, because in Singapore, they "sweat" a lot and the sweat changes color (I'm assuming that's bacteria ewww), so I'll likely hafta pass these pretties unless I start keeping my makeup in the fridge (which I'm sure my husband wouldn't vote for)

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
pearlmatte face powder consists of spherical pigments and silicones that create a creamy, blendable formula that adheres beautifully to the skin. the rich, velvety texture is smooth and feels great. the formula contains a lightweight film that helps to provide superior skin adhesion and excellent colour payoff. a soft focus complex diminishes the appearance of imperfections on the skin. the LE powder features a combination of 1 bronzer and 3 shades in matte, satin and pearlized textures that are multi-pressed ad debossed into a flower patter. it can be used as an eyeshadow and is perfect for highlighting and contouring all over the face. it is non-acnegenic, derm- and ophthalmologist-tested. it is suitable for all skin types.

shockt.gif
This sounds GREAT!!

One question - Does it come in a large enough size for the entire body?
th_roll1.gif