MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

Piarpreet

I agree. They are different but they go under the same type of look... if you know what I mean.

i don't feel that the lady grey quad and daphne's look the same. similar in a sense that they are more muted shades but that's it so go ahead and buy!

princess sarah

Im having issues with my stunner blush again with the bad colour pay off again, I use beauty so clean, clean brushes and im starting to get frustrated with it...

Piarpreet

how dark are you? Cos I can really see this not working very well for somebody over NC/NW25. I think this blush was supposed to be very subtle, or they just totally screwed up formulation.

I'm having the same issue =\ I've just learned that this is a blush I've got to pack on, no holds barred lol

princess sarah

Im a pale snow bunny at NW20. I had this problem a while ago and got beautysoclean and always use clean brushes, im almost at the point where I think I need to scrap it again....

Mac-Guy

What brush do you use to apply Equilibrium? I find the 169 works best as the bristles are a bit harder and it allows me to pick up (more than!) enough color. I dip both sides of the brush into the pan to ensure that I don't need to double-dip (which will cause the film that prevents you from picking up color) for my second cheek. I hope it works for you!

Mac-Guy

Maybe you just got a bad pan? If I were you, I'd go back to the store where you bought it and show it to them. Even if it is beyond the 30 days for an official return, they might exchange it if there is a real issue.

Mac-Guy

With all my respect, but swapping or selling a faulty product is not very ethical. If it is a faulty product - and given that you applied it correctly and did everything possible to make it work - the best is to send it back to the store and get a replacement or a refund. Everybody has 30 days to test out a product, which should be long enough to realize if it has a flaw.

Dreaming Dancer

I just had a thought. Maybe I will get my Stunner blush back out and try using it with Strada. I could put Strada on the bottom of my cheekbone towards the back, and use Stunner towards the apples and blend back. It might be a way to use Stunner without having to try to pack so much on. I will have to try that when i get home.

Piarpreet

Its not faulty sometimes its just a matter of the products doesnt work for me. Like I have many LE products that just do not look good on me. and in many instances somebody else can use it better.

With all my respect, but swapping or selling a faulty product is not very ethical. If it is a faulty product - and given that you applied it correctly and did everything possible to make it work - the best is to send it back to the store and get a replacement or a refund. Everybody has 30 days to test out a product, which should be long enough to realize if it has a flaw.

GlamQueen21

^YAY that you got Offshoot l/s! I have to find a gloss that will go amazing with Offshoot l/s since I have not used it in awhile.