MAC - MAC & Milk Discussion

kabuki_KILLER

I have seen it and I asked about it at the MAC counters near me when the ad first came about. All the ladies looked at me like I'd grown three extra heads. I really want to try out Fleshpot lipstick. It sounded like it would be a good nude on me.

Susanne

I am not sure but this could be an online exclusive collection? These products are not limited edition.

LMD84

yeah i think it could be an online exclusive... none of the produts interest me that much though
th_dunno.gif

GlamQueen21

Here's the description of what this exclusive is:

"New York's premier alternative Fashion Week at Milk Studios...a unique collaboration between fashion and makeup artistry. This season, M∙A∙C & Milk adds a new dimension: an exclusive, runway-ready collection of makeup essentials used backstage suited to every skin tone. Shop now!"

Meisje

I looked for it at stores and haven't seen it. I also wanted to see what Fleshpot was like
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Yeah, I ordered it when I ordered Gaga. Then they e-mailed me with the standard 'Your item is backordered, blah blah blah...' I e-mailed CS back and stated that I did not want my order cancelled, even if it took longer than 30 days to fill. So, sometime within this next century, maybe...