MAC, Macy's and footwear...Oh My!!

MsButterfli

well,,went to Nordstrom and picked up the Pro Set as well as the warm pearlizer. Got into that "MAC trance" and said eff it..buy it lol

then went to MACY's and got an Apple Bottom Jacket and Shirt from the clearance rack for $27 total
smiles.gif

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

then went to footlocker and they have a super clearance sale and was able to get me and my boyfriend Timberland boots for $40.00 total
clap.gif
clap.gif
thats $200+ worth of footwear for that price...saves me a trip to the outlets.

Picture008.jpg

Then went into Footaction where they also had clearance sale and picked up 5 pairs of Nike socks for $4.. and some exercise/workout gloves for $4.00 and some cute Nike wristbands for 99 cents

Picture007.jpg

And a handbag from my FAVE store, New York and Company $20 plus tax cuz i had a 30% off coupon

Picture.jpg

Man I LOVVVVE clearance sales
smiles.gif
wish the MAC was on sale especially since it was the only thing i paid full price for today lol

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

isnt she cute? lol

duch3ss25

Wow, fun-tastic haul!! I love sales myself and you scored big on those black boots
eyelove.gif
Oh, and that 181 brush is sooooo cute
cheerleader.gif
, I'm so glad I decided to order it. It looks so much better than the one I got at sephora for $10.

MsButterfli

i honestly dont feel a difference between the 187 and 187se, stroked em side by side with each other up and down my forearm area and couldnt tell the difference.. even did the same with the 188...im kinda glad i got em...even tho i have a few dupes of the same brushes now lol but for the angled shader and duo fibre alone is was worth it