MAC @ Macy's MontebeLLo event

missBOMBcheLLe

cheeeeeeze! i finaLLy got a pixXx without cutting haLf of MsCuppyCakes' head off hahaha! stiLL have to get used to my new camera!

jennifer the makeup diva did MsCuppyCakes' gLossy lips!

MsCuppyCakes 'n vince...she made me wait for him 2 do my face...gOod caLL gyrL...he worKed it out!!!

me 'n rojer...with his *i'm such a gansta* look
greengrin.gif
he made my lips oOoOh la la juicy!!! *yummy*

me 'n vince... once the dj pumped up the music he worked his brushes 'n did his magic! my eyes were hott!!! 'n my
heart.gif
my cheeks!!! whOohOo got a lap dance 2
lol.gif

i had so much fun!!! great peopLe...hott makeup...'n the maLe modeLs
th_drool.gif

toppin' it off w/ yummy seadfOod aLfredo @ oLive garden after... oOoh made my night!!!

wish we couLd have taken more pixXx butt my memory was fuLL! i got a 2 GB memory card today so we'LL have pLenty of room for C-Shock tomorrow!!! whOohOo can't wait
cheerleader.gif

thanks for peepin'
heart.gif

Janice

You look hot! I love what Vince did with his lipliner, inventive and totally works for him!!
greengrin.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

thanxXx janice
smiles.gif
he did a great job! yup his lips looked hot! it made me reaLLy want to get moLten soL butt i was so exXxcited about the shadows that i forgot to put it on the list! weLL now i have another reason 2 go back to MAC 'n pLay
cheerleader.gif

Sikfrmthemirror

i was there and i was right after you! haha. thats insane.

you got your make up done and the right after you got out of your chair i sat down. thats insane i think i might be in the back ground of one of your pictures. haha

anyway i really liked what he did on you.

missBOMBcheLLe

thanxXx he did a great job! that's crazy!!! we were wondering if any other specktrettes came to the event... we went to the PRO store for C-Shock tOo... maybe we couLd go to the nexXxt one! what a smaLL worLd
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikfrmthemirror
i was there and i was right after you! haha. thats insane.

you got your make up done and the right after you got out of your chair i sat down. thats insane i think i might be in the back ground of one of your pictures. haha

anyway i really liked what he did on you.