MAC @ Macy's NYC

dollypink

Hey everyone
I just wanted to share what a great time i had at this counter last week
this was my first trip to NYC as an adult (i'm from the UK)
and i must say....
your MAs are so much more helpful - no better than thou attitude or stuckupness.
i had the best time getting a mini makeover, tried a billion different eyeshadows i would never had tried by myself
chatted away to the MA about kate moss and amy winehouse
and spent about $200 on stuff (gotta love the exchange rate
yahoo.gif
!)
so yea i just wanted to share

Loveleighe

yea they are always helpful there. I love your avatar It's courtney love right? bcus i looked at your myspace home page and you look a lot of like her so i can't tell

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
Bah!

I'm going to ask my boss if I can be paid in Euros or Pounds from now on.

LOL i wish ..I live in ITaly and get paid in mutha cluckin US DOLLARS =( ..but yeah if only I could miraculously get paind in Euro, pound, Japaneese Yen something lol ... I'll take either.... cuz my good ol USD doesn't go that far here in Italy =(

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
LOL i wish ..I live in ITaly and get paid in mutha cluckin US DOLLARS =( ..but yeah if only I could miraculously get paind in Euro, pound, Japaneese Yen something lol ... I'll take either.... cuz my good ol USD doesn't go that far here in Italy =(

What kind of shiesty business is that? As a resident of Europe, are you not supposed to be paid in European currency??!

dollypink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
yea they are always helpful there. I love your avatar It's courtney love right? bcus i looked at your myspace home page and you look a lot of like her so i can't tell

yea my avatar is courtney - thankyou though! she had such a great look back then
winks.gif

lara

Don't forget to email your good service story to MAC! It'll pass the good karma along to the employees
smiles.gif

dollypink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVanessa
I work at MAC at Herald Square! Which counter did you go to? I'm on the 4th floor.

i went to the ground floor on the left hand side - i did have a look on the 4th too though! that's the one in the middle of the escalators isn't it?