MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

dcarrington

A third in agreement for this being one of the best collections. But that's not saying much coming from me since I am barely 6 months into this makeup thing. lol I just got my Autoerotique...its just what I wanted.:) I love it. I think I may even like it better than PM.

Debbs

Wearing Pleasure Model blush today in anticipation of the AA upcoming collection. I had to build PM up a bit to get the desired result but once done, it's beautiful. Seems like new collections inspire us to play with neglected items.

Mayanas

what's the AA collection?
Alluring Aquatic
peace2.gif

NaomiH

I'm REALLY hoping I can find some of these items left over in store, I never should of slept on this collection.
crybaby.gif

butterflyeyes

I'm REALLY hoping I can find some of these items left over in store, I never should of slept on this collection. :crybaby:
Last time I checked my local Dillard's still had items. Not sure if that's still the case but I'll let you know if they do

cindypltnm81

I'm REALLY hoping I can find some of these items left over in store, I never should of slept on this collection. :crybaby:
This was by far my favorite collex and I've been collecting mac since mid-late 2009. Hope you find a few items. Have you tried Macy's or belk.com

pinkpaint

I really loved this collection, too. Sensual Sparks continues to be my favorite nude and Overspiced matches perfectly. Been loving Steel Kiss, Carnal Instinct, Magnetic Appeal, and It's Physical, as well. I usually only get 1-2 items per collection, so this was quite the haul for me. Honestly, I still may pick up the other two fluidlines lol. Everything was great! And, if the shadows hadn't been so small/expensive I would have picked those up, too.

Kristin Bacon

I really loved this collection, too. Sensual Sparks continues to be my favorite nude and Overspiced matches perfectly. Been loving Steel Kiss, Carnal Instinct, Magnetic Appeal, and It's Physical, as well. I usually only get 1-2 items per collection, so this was quite the haul for me. Honestly, I still may pick up the other two fluidlines lol. Everything was great! And, if the shadows hadn't been so small/expensive I would have picked those up, too.
OMG i love steel kiss!!!! its one of my all time faves. i also love Oh my darling, and close contact and sensual spark which i jus got out the CB!!! I love my silver dawn so much its already a 3rd gone which is alot since i have A LOT of shadows, been using Sweet heat a lot too. still want a natural flirt!! also chilled fluidline is quit amazing. so glad i went for the second haul on this one, the Chilled and Steel kiss where the second haul for me. love love love. also love my Superb too~ this was such a great and cohesive collection. Love me so ED!!! I missed out on Overspiced tho sadly. grrrrr.

pinkpaint

OMG i love steel kiss!!!! its one of my all time faves. i also love Oh my darling, and close contact and sensual spark which i jus got out the CB!!! I love my silver dawn so much its already a 3rd gone which is alot since i have A LOT of shadows, been using Sweet heat a lot too. still want a natural flirt!! also chilled fluidline is quit amazing. so glad i went for the second haul on this one, the Chilled and Steel kiss where the second haul for me. love love love. also love my Superb too~ this was such a great and cohesive collection. Love me so ED!!! I missed out on Overspiced tho sadly. grrrrr.
Have you been using Chilled as a base or a liner? It looked so pretty when I swatched it, but I wasn't sure if it would get much use.

I had to buy my Overspiced on Ebay for about $20. It was sold out everywhere. I thought it would be easily duped but it's surprisingly hard to find a warm nude gloss with no shimmer.

Kristin Bacon

Have you been using Chilled as a base or a liner? It looked so pretty when I swatched it, but I wasn't sure if it would get much use.

I had to buy my Overspiced on Ebay for about $20. It was sold out everywhere. I thought it would be easily duped but it's surprisingly hard to find a warm nude gloss with no shimmer.
Overspiced looks amazing, i love shimmer too but i like variety. I wonder how close it is to liquid passion! love that one, but i think its cooler toned. i have used chilled as both. when i first got it i used it a lot for eyeliner jus threw on some mascara so it brightened up my eyes and was a good easy in a hurry look!! also it is a good base for shadows. i need to use it today i think!!

dcarrington

I am trying to figure out if Fairly Precious is worth having. Im between nNC45-NC50. Would this even look good on me? Would appreciate any thoughts on this.

pinkpaint

I am trying to figure out if Fairly Precious is worth having. Im between nNC45-NC50. Would this even look good on me? Would appreciate any thoughts on this.
Personally, I didn't like it. I'm around an NC42 and it didn't even show up on me. When I swatched it, it was very glittery, unlike my other EDSF's. If you wanna try it, though, I would order from Nordstrom. At least you can return in-store and there's no time limit.

dcarrington

Thank you so much for responding. I think I'll go by your experience and pass on this. I will just get the fluidlines and finally be complete with this collection. I love it so much that its seems like I cant get enough. Thank you once again:)

pinkpaint

Thank you so much for responding. I think I'll go by your experience and pass on this. I will just get the fluidlines and finally be complete with this collection. I love it so much that its seems like I cant get enough. Thank you once again:)
No problem! I love this collection, too!