MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

liba

The brick red is pretty - very much like Apres Chic with a touch more brick. The little swatch made it look very opaque too! There's a matching lipstick with it, but I have no idea of the name/finish.
From what I saw, Steal Kiss will be light, since most of the glosses were pretty light. The coral one wasn't a bright coral - more like a soft warm spice coral, also opaque looking.

MissTT

I use Dark Diversion for my brows and I love that - I've got black brows that only need a teeny bit of definition though. It makes the black look rich.

EDSF is probably going to show pores more than Diamonds does, but if you're oily, Diamonds might not have as good lasting power on the face. I'm dry and I still don't get super great wear time with Diamonds, but it sure is pretty. Another thing - a lot of EDSF colors work well to define all my cheekbone structure when I use them all over the cheeks rather than just as a highlight. You won't be able to really do that with Diamonds.
I'm oily and I don't like to retouch my face. Thanks for your feedback, liba.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Extra Dimension is one of my obsessions! I love the formula so much that I bought all the EDSF, EDB, and EDES released so far. I'm excited to see new shades! I'm gonna have to save up for this collection as I foresee another big haul in December! I think I might skip Punk Couture as this is more my kind of collection. I may have to take it easy on Divine Night too. Excited to see more MLBB lippies!

Ajigglin

I was in the middle of getting info but duty called (in-person customer service) so convo had to be ended abruptly however I learnt a few things There will be a EDSF called Magentic Appeal which is on the gold side, not quite like WOG but very similar? EDES x 6 soft pinky ones, silver and grey plus the one I am going to back up by description alone-Amourous Alloy- a terracotta (sp) rust/copper one Glosses- Hellbound (brick red with gold pigments)- this one is mine definitely Steal Kiss-pinky mauvy tone-this one may be mine Overspiced-a coral one-will see about this one HTH Silver Dawn-grey mauve, deeper tone purplish Fluidlines and lipsticks and same day a Fossy Lash collection with 3 new color mascaras A lot of coral and light colors and of course "Magnetic Nude is the bomb" (Erine!!!)
Dammit! The glosses sound intriguing, especially Hellbound and Steal Kiss. I'm not sure I need more coral in my life. I'm really not trying to fall for another collection.

erine1881

I was in the middle of getting info but duty called (in-person customer service) so convo had to be ended abruptly however I learnt a few things There will be a EDSF called Magentic Appeal which is on the gold side, not quite like WOG but very similar? EDES x 6 soft pinky ones, silver and grey plus the one I am going to back up by description alone-Amourous Alloy- a terracotta (sp) rust/copper one Glosses- Hellbound (brick red with gold pigments)- this one is mine definitely Steal Kiss-pinky mauvy tone-this one may be mine Overspiced-a coral one-will see about this one HTH Silver Dawn-grey mauve, deeper tone purplish Fluidlines and lipsticks and same day a Fossy Lash collection with 3 new color mascaras A lot of coral and light colors and of course "Magnetic Nude is the bomb" (Erine!!!)
Everybody needs a lil nude in their lives! :naughty:

fadetoblackkk

Extra Dimension is one of my obsessions! I love the formula so much that I bought all the EDSF, EDB, and EDES released so far. I'm excited to see new shades! I'm gonna have to save up for this collection as I foresee another big haul in December! I think I might skip Punk Couture as this is more my kind of collection. I may have to take it easy on Divine Night too. Excited to see more MLBB lippies!

You're from Columbus ? Sooo we having a meetup or what? lol :p

th_thstars.gif

liba

I actually have all the colors for the False Lashes collection (because I'm super excited for it!) and I also I have the rundown on the Huggable Lip Colour collection, which is our last collection before Spring begins. I'll stick the Lashes info in the 2013 buzz and the Huggable Lip Colour info in 2014, since it comes in January and Richelle or anyone else who does those things can decide to make a thread or not for 'em.
pompom.gif

xasperadastra

I got to see the color story and some paper swatches of this collection today!!!

This is a ginourmous collection, first off. There are lipsticks (5 or 6), lipglass (same # as the lipsticks), 3 fluidlines (2 new, as far as I recognized, although I didn't make sure they weren't repromotes, and one that sounded familiar that's a repro.), 3 EDSF, 3 EDBs (there may have been 4, but I'm pretty sure not) and a big ass bunch of EDES, I want to say 6 but there honestly may have been 8.

First let's get the bad news out of the way. They are the small EDES and they're going for $19.50, so have a good cry and move on. There are some repromotes and some new ones but they're all what I would call jazzy, warm but soft neutrals. Not yellowish warm, but warm in the sense of warm browns like Divine Decadence, a pretty rusty color with some red in it, soft olive seafoam (that one looked pretty), peach, etc. You get the idea. Sweet Heat was back, if I recall correctly.

Now for the great news. Superb is back and the other 2 are brand new! AND one is peach!!! There weren't swatches of them because they weren't there at the update that day yet. The other one I can't recall the exact description of, but it was a soft brown sort of color. 'Sounded great and not orangey. I don't recall "warm" being a descriptor.

For the EDBs, At Dusk is back plus 2 new ones. One was called Autoerotique, which I thought was hilarious. I honestly didn't retain the descriptions very well but one was a coral. Actually, it sort of struck me as they were both rather coral-ish, like a warmer brighter one and a softer one. I didn't bother to pay attention because honestly, I am going to buy them both so I just threw caution to the wind, so to speak.

The fluidlines were soft, mid-tone, neutral, etc. in keeping with this collection. There was a GORGEOUS chocolatey brown that wasn't too dark or too warm and did not have any sparkle or sheen at all. Wow, I loved that one so much!!! I want to say one was Feminine Edge (I guess they want these to be used as bases) BUT I am going to admit that part of my brain is thinking it was Let's Skate, which would mean these are paint pots, not f/ls and I am just getting myself mixed up. The last color was a more sparkling but not glittery or sheer taupe that was very pretty.

The lipsticks and lip glasses are all very soft and MLBB shades. Not overly cool. These didn't look outrageously amazing in teeny paper swatches, but there was a nice color that was somewhat like Apres Chic in both formulas, plus soft warm nude, cooler pale pinker colors, etc. I bet there will be a few that will be great when worn - real day to day sorts of things. Didn't look particularly matte, but I didn't check the finishes.

All-in-all, this is the sort of collection Apres Chic was, with colors you're going to be wearing all year. Apres Chic was a little more gussied up, color-wise, while this color story is much more based on naked colors and MLBB, with just a touch of gentle smoke to the eyes for sultriness. I'm ready!!!
THIS is the collection for me! I missed At dusk the first time, but I won't make the same mistake again!

kissy89

Definitely Defined is my favorite EDSF! It's the lightest out of all and that plus the pink tone suites my skin the best. I hope they'll do more shades this light. I do love WOG and Superb too as highlighters, but I prefer something lighter.
willing to trade WOG for Definitely Defined lol I have one NIB

OctoberViolet

I actually have all the colors for the False Lashes collection (because I'm super excited for it!) and I also I have the rundown on the Huggable Lip Colour collection, which is our last collection before Spring begins. I'll stick the Lashes info in the 2013 buzz and the Huggable Lip Colour info in 2014, since it comes in January and Richelle or anyone else who does those things can decide to make a thread or not for 'em.
pompom.gif
urock.gif
liba! Enquiring minds need to know.