Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Diamond laTwerk

Ok, I'm really confused now. I really want to buy the BP, but I'm not sure if it could work on me, I just saw a review saying it was sheer, but others are saying it's not. I'm NC25-30 and will it work more as a highlight or a finishing powder on me? Is it pigmented enough to have a noticeable highlight or if it's sheer, are the effects as a finishing powder worth the price? Thanks

Mac-Guy

Ok, I'm really confused now. I really want to buy the BP, but I'm not sure if it could work on me, I just saw a review saying it was sheer, but others are saying it's not. I'm NC25-30 and will it work more as a highlight or a finishing powder on me? Is it pigmented enough to have a noticeable highlight or if it's sheer, are the effects as a finishing powder worth the price? Thanks
Do you have the option to try it in store? This will give you a better idea.

Whitneyallison

Got my BP with my Osbournes goodies!!
cheerleader.gif
I can see myself using this as an all over finishing powder to give me a little glow!

emberdarling

I still really want the beauty powder so I guess we will leave it up to fate to see if it's still around when I have the money for it again.

Anyway when I went to see Maleficent I did a Maleifcent "inspired" look (based more on the cartoon because those are more fun colors!) but I am wearing True Loves Kiss.
It looks a little wonky in my picture because I tried (and failed) lining it with black first and then I took it off and put it back on -all in the car- and basically it wasn't looking great.

CCW

martiangurll

I still really want the beauty powder so I guess we will leave it up to fate to see if it's still around when I have the money for it again. Anyway when I went to see Maleficent I did a Maleifcent "inspired" look (based more on the cartoon because those are more fun colors!) but I am wearing True Loves Kiss. It looks a little wonky in my picture because I tried (and failed) lining it with black first and then I took it off and put it back on -all in the car- and basically it wasn't looking great. CCW
I like it!

Dolly Snow

I still really want the beauty powder so I guess we will leave it up to fate to see if it's still around when I have the money for it again. Anyway when I went to see Maleficent I did a Maleifcent "inspired" look (based more on the cartoon because those are more fun colors!) but I am wearing True Loves Kiss. It looks a little wonky in my picture because I tried (and failed) lining it with black first and then I took it off and put it back on -all in the car- and basically it wasn't looking great. CCW
TLK :eyelove:

AutumnMoon

Beautiful eyes!

beautycool

Cannot believe I missed out on the lovely packaging of the bp or the sculpt as not in stock on uk site The bp is on the mac USA x

MandyVanHook

I still really want the beauty powder so I guess we will leave it up to fate to see if it's still around when I have the money for it again.

Anyway when I went to see Maleficent I did a Maleifcent "inspired" look (based more on the cartoon because those are more fun colors!) but I am wearing True Loves Kiss.
It looks a little wonky in my picture because I tried (and failed) lining it with black first and then I took it off and put it back on -all in the car- and basically it wasn't looking great.

CCW
How creative! Love it!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I lost Anthurium during my move. I haven't even had to chance to try it on yet.
th_wallbash.gif

Well... at least I still have True Love's Kiss.
sigh.gif