MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation Collection (March 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time fore a new thread.
flower.gif

Please give proper credit to Specktra when you get your information from here. Don't steal :)

Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation March 7

Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation 33.00 US/40.00 CAD
NC15
NC20
NC25
NC30
NC35
NC37
NC40
NC42
NC44
NC45
NC50
NW20
NW25
NW30
NW35
NW43
NW45
NW50

130 Brush 42.00 US/50.50 CAD
Short Duo Fibre Brush (Natural and Synthetic Fibre)

nillafrost

I love there mineralized concealer, it's great on my sensitive combo skin, I will definitely pick up this foundation!

Endit

Here are the ingredients: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=73272

I bolded the good stuff, most of it has water conditioning or water binding properties.

water\aqua\eau, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, dimethicone, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, triethylhexanoin, butylene glycol, glycerin, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, squalane, silica, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, lysine, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), haberlea rhodopensis leaf extract, tamarindus indica seed extract, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract\beta vulgaris\extrait de racine de betterave, yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, phytantriol, octyldodecyl pca, sodium pca, trehalose, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, simethicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dimethicone crosspolymer-3, tin oxide, urea, triacetin, polyquaternium-51, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, hydrogenated lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate [+/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides (ci 77492), iron oxides (ci 77499)] <iln 39648>

liba

Here are the ingredients: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=73272

I bolded the good stuff, most of it has water conditioning or water binding properties.

water\aqua\eau, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, dimethicone, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, triethylhexanoin, butylene glycol, glycerin, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, squalane, silica, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, lysine, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), haberlea rhodopensis leaf extract, tamarindus indica seed extract, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract\beta vulgaris\extrait de racine de betterave, yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, phytantriol, octyldodecyl pca, sodium pca, trehalose, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, simethicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dimethicone crosspolymer-3, tin oxide, urea, triacetin, polyquaternium-51, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, hydrogenated lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate [+/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides (ci 77492), iron oxides (ci 77499)] <iln 39648>
I didn't really have an opinion about the more stringent labeling regulations about cosmetics and sunscreens, but being able to quickly and easily get the ingredients list and info like this right off a government website before the product is out is actually really nice.

Score one for consumer rights!

Also, I see this has dimethicone and other silicones in it. My skin doesn't have a problem with those ingredients (in fact, I love the smoothness you can get with them), but I've heard some people can be allergic, so it's nice that now this is right up front and you can avoid purchasing something that might not be good for you.

martiangurll

I didn't really have an opinion about the more stringent labeling regulations about cosmetics and sunscreens, but being able to quickly and easily get the ingredients list and info like this right off a government website before the product is out is actually really nice.

Score one for consumer rights!

Also, I see this has dimethicone and other silicones in it. My skin doesn't have a problem with those ingredients (in fact, I love the smoothness you can get with them), but I've heard some people can be allergic, so it's nice that now this is right up front and you can avoid purchasing something that might not be good for you.
I like a bit of cones b/c they help smooth over the pores and teeny lines and all the water binding agents sound lovely, esp. hyaluronic acid which really helps plump things up. This could be a nice non-matte foundation...let's hope they have enough shades

Mac-Guy

... time fore a new thread.
flower.gif

Please give proper credit to Specktra when you get your information from here. Don't steal :)

Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation March 7

Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation 33.00 US/40.00 CAD
NC15
NC20
NC25
NC30
NC35
NC37
NC40
NC42
NC44
NC45
NC50
NW20
NW25
NW30
NW35
NW43
NW45
NW50

130 Brush 42.00 US/50.50 CAD
Short Duo Fibre Brush (Natural and Synthetic Fibre)

Mac-Guy

Still no NW15! Ugh will you never learn MAC!?
angry.gif
My guess is that it's difficult to develop a mineralize formula that does not lean too yellow or orange on pale skin. Even the NW20 concealer was too yellow for me (same goes for the powders).

erine1881

It sucks cuz nw20 is dark on lots of people. I'd substitute nc15, but that still pulls yellow. And they jacked it up $3 too.

MACina

sigh.gif
....the Mineralize Concealer is really yellow!

And I B2M my MSFN Light because it looked somehow yellow on me
th_dunno.gif

I will also B2M the concealer next time.I received the Lycogel Concealer "Pink" only just recently
and it works better for me.And I will also try the Full Coverage Foundation W10.

Here is a comparison of both concealers: