MAC Model...Can anyone Help me figure out these colours?

Lo-Fi_Thriller

tease.jpg

teasee.jpg

im not sure if this is the right area to ask this question. well its MAC related so i guess i am in the right area....

this is kinda embarassing to ask and all since im going to school for makeup and everything and i should know the answer but as you know these frames are from the Temp Me..Tease Me.. video - im DYING to know what is used on her eyes! im just guessing but it looks like violet pigment, parfair amour, beautiful iris, pink freeze and teal pigment and plumage.. but i might be totally wrong..you girls know your way around the shades i know for shure i can u B-Cup l/s or Pervette to acchieve her lips...

sooooo can anyone help me figure out the cheek and eye colours?

eponine

when the tease me collection came out they had a little complimentary look book...and there was a look in there that was pretty similar to this, which i replicated pretty well with what they said they used...i can't find the book now, but i'm pretty sure it was something like seedy pearl, the purple from the tease me quad(which kinda sucked and i'd substitute for violet pigment) and ingenue blue.

the cheek color looks a lot like pleasureflush skinfinish to me.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

ok all i have to do is hunt down the Tease me quad.. or something simmilair,, i think i will just wing it and go with violet pigment, seedy pearl, and ingenue blue
greengrin.gif

thanks so much! hope i can figure it completely out.. i emailed my MA with the pictures so i hope she can figure these out.. i want to so wear thoes!

ShadowyLady

From the Tempt Me/Tease Me Look Book:

SKIN:
Cleanser- Wipes
Moisturizer- MoistureFeed/Skin; MoistureFeed Eye
Foundation- Studio Stick Foundation SFP15 with 190 Brush
Concealer- Studio Stick Concealer with 194 Brush
Blush- Coygirl with 129 Brush
Powder- Blot Powder with 136 Brush

EYES:
Brows- Saddle with 266 Brush
Brow Highlight- Seedy Pearl and Parisienne with 213 Brush
Eyelid- Seedy Pearl with 239 Brush
Eyelid, Inner- Au Contraire with 219 Brush
Eyelid, Outer- Ingenue Blue with 224 Brush
Liner- Ingenue Blue with 219 Brush
Mascara- All Black Fibre Rich Lash

LIPS:
Pencil- Dervish
Lipstick- Lip Conditioner SPF15 and Chapeau Lipglass

I hope that helps!

ShadowyLady

Substitutions:

I just tried this look, and even though I don't own any of the Tease Me shades, I got the look using:

-NC30 Studio Tech
-Angel blush (I have Coygirl, but Angel worked better for my coloring)
-Seedy Pearl, Nocturnelle, Crystal, and Unreally Blue eyeshadows
-Out To Sea Powerpoint pencil (I can tell from the pic in the Look Book this was used)
-Urban Decay Illegal lip pencil
- Politely Pink lipstick
-Clear Lipglass

Again, I hope that helps a little
smiles.gif