MAC Mystery

LMD84

thanks. somebody posted about this in the early buzz thread :) i think it will most likely be for a fall designer colaberation! :)

User38

Hi Lou.. back but jetlagged and with a nasty cold again.. argh.

Anyway.. I can tell you that the "designer" is Daphne Guiness.. more of a muse to many designers.. and as such a good symbol for MAC.

I have piggies, ls, and es from this collection but would have to pull them out and it is a bit early to be released -- maybe I can show you some of my "stuff"
sneaky.gif
-- I just can't have my pics of samples all over the internet again.

rockin

Anyway.. I can tell you that the "designer" is Daphne Guiness.. more of a muse to many designers.. and as such a good symbol for MAC.

I have piggies, ls, and es from this collection but would have to pull them out and it is a bit early to be released -- maybe I can show you some of my "stuff"
sneaky.gif
There will be new pigments? Yay!!

LMD84

and i hope you start to feel better soon! stock up on chicken soup and cough drops!! or just have some whiskey shots to help your throat! lol!

commandolando

new pigment!? you must share!

sneaky.gif

User38

I will when I can do so legally comando.. this is for Fall/winter so there is a big legal gap to fill.

OctoberViolet

Ooooh. Sounds intriguing!!!! Tx HerGreyness. I can't wait for more info on this collection.
yahoo.gif

sneaky.gif

User38

OctoberViolet darlin, you will have to arm yourself with patience.. this is for Fall/Winter 2011

BeckyBenett

pigments to start off my pigment collection! yay!

cant wait for more info for this.. dnt worry HG. wouldnt want u involved in some legal troubles.. =)

OctoberViolet

I'm a little bummed. I thought Allglam.com was going to give us some information on the Daphne Guinness collection last week and she never did. I really don't like when someone says they are going to do something & then doesn't. I understand if she didn't get the information or was told not to release the information. Then she should be honest & say that on the website.

sss215

Never heard of Daphne until now. And once I did hear about her, I see that NARS' Daphne shadow was named for her. I 'm interested in hearing more when the time comes.

OctoberViolet

We haven't had any updated information on this collection (Daphne Guiness) have we? Or did I miss it?
I wish we would get a hint of what will be in it (color story wise).

OctoberViolet

Sorry to get on my soap box again, but wasn't Allglam suppose to unveil this Mystery collection like a month ago? We know it's the Daphne Guiness collection, but I am dying to know the items & color story that will go along with it. Anyone?
anyone.gif