MAC Myth, NYX dupe?

WhoaItsEvie

Is there a NYX dupe of MAC's Myth lipstick? Or one that's very close? I heard about Revlon Matte Lipstick in NUDE ATTITUDE, but it's way too orange for my fair skin. Any suggestions? I'm planning on ordering some things from Cherry Culture, so I would really prefer a NYX dupe
greengrin.gif
Please & Thank you.

MizzTropical

NYX Orange Soda! It looks exactly like Myth except the texture is more wearable IMO. It's not orange either, it's a pale nude with a hint of peach just like Myth.
smiles.gif

User42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Circe looked awfully warm on my lips
thmbdn.gif

Really? On mine it doesn't. Its just a concealer nude for me haha :p

Cherrymint

Here are a couple by NYX that are worth checking out:
-Rea
-Pumkin Pie
-Honey
-and I agree with Circe
-Orange Soda*but it looks a little orange on me compared to Myth which is more pale...*
I guess it depends on your skintone/lip pigmentation since the NYX lipsticks aren't as pigmented as MAC so they look different on people...
here are some links for swatches:
Miss Natty's Beauty Diary: NYX Lipstick Swatches. Nude Lipstick Heaven!!!

Fafinettex3: NYX Round Lipstick Swatches and Review

Hope that helps and good luck!!!
th_wink3.gif

nikkic

lolipop26 has a lot of those NYX swatches on her blog. I would look there. She might even suggest it as a dupe. Just search her blog. lollipop26writes.blogspot.com

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzTropical
NYX Orange Soda! It looks exactly like Myth except the texture is more wearable IMO. It's not orange either, it's a pale nude with a hint of peach just like Myth.
smiles.gif

I have both Orange Soda and Myth and while they are similar I find Orange Soda to be just like the name says- orange! I always have to tone it down with a neutral gloss.

WhoaItsEvie

I'm way too pale for something orange
thmbdn.gif
Oh, and does anyone know of a dupe for Angel too? I know about the Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink Pout, which I have, but it looks a lot darker... Any suggestions on a nice pale pink lip color by NYX too?

MizzTropical

I think Circe blended with Orange Soda looks 100% like Myth. Alone I would rather wear Orange Soda, Circe looks like pale concealer with my tan skintone.