MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

Daph_

I got mine in a couple of weeks ago and I hate to say it but they're still untried.. I'm a bit scared for the staining to be honest!

LMD84

I GOT MY MING BLUE!
choochoo.gif
drools.gif
mac_addict.gif
th_DANCE.gif

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
I GOT MY MING BLUE!
choochoo.gif
drools.gif
mac_addict.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Yay! How do you like it? I suspect that the collection might be released here today or tomorrow and it's the only one I'm having doubts about. I'm wondering if it's special enough to justify getting it

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
I GOT MY MING BLUE!
choochoo.gif
drools.gif
mac_addict.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I saw it in your pic that you Tweeted. I was like Lou got her Ming Blue!!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
Yay! How do you like it? I suspect that the collection might be released here today or tomorrow and it's the only one I'm having doubts about. I'm wondering if it's special enough to justify getting it

i've not used it yet because i'm at work and already have some polish on - ud hashberry for the record!
tong.gif
but i shall feedback when i have used it!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
I saw it in your pic that you Tweeted. I was like Lou got her Ming Blue!!
greengrin.gif

i know! i was so excited for it!
smiles.gif
hee hee!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
i've not used it yet because i'm at work and already have some polish on - ud hashberry for the record!
tong.gif
but i shall feedback when i have used it!
smiles.gif

So happy you got your Ming Blue!
th_hug.gif
And I
heart.gif
Hashbury!
team_purple.gif

LMD84

ming blue has sissapointed me so much. it's really thick and goopy, tok ages to dry and the worst bit was that even though i used a base coat - my nails got badly stained. a week later my thumbs are still dark blue-ish!!

Susanne

ming blue has sissapointed me so much. it's really thick and goopy, tok ages to dry and the worst bit was that even though i used a base coat - my nails got badly stained. a week later my thumbs are still dark blue-ish!!

What a pity!!
th_cheerup.gif
I did pass Ming Blue.

LMD84

What a pity!!
th_cheerup.gif
I did pass Ming Blue.
it was because i was so excxited for the colour! i'm still keeping it of course. i might try a different base coat next time and use it on my toes rather than fingers to see if it stains!

liba

FINALLY got a manicure with Rain of Flowers. Oh, it is gorgeous- especially in sunlight, when all the blue frost comes out! Anyone who was on the fence about this one, grab it - it's already in the Goodbyes section on MAC's site.

Latest posts