MAC Nasty Gal Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

erine1881

What about me? What are you seeing in your crystal ball? lol
The same!
Eh for real! Yea when you say that.....that usually means I will without a doubt!  :frenz: Now the wait to see what it is
Do you like matte? Do you like bold? Do you like vampy?
[@]erine1881[/@] oh mystical fortune teller! Please look into your crystal ball and tell us what we seek!
2c014769_CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyHand.gif
:haha:
If you answered yes to the above questions, i predict a 75% purchase as well!
I gained a few pounds so I'm not too fond of buying clothes anymore. I buy more make up than anything.
Same here!
Shoot, my jeans my have a hole in them but my face is always on point. haha
Deconstructed is in right now!

Dolly Snow

The same! Do you like matte? Do you like bold? Do you like vampy? If you answered yes to the above questions, i predict a 75% purchase as well! Same here! Deconstructed is in right now!
Yup, yup and yup! :lol: alright officially loving this ccollection already

hopefulheart

:fluffy: Skippidy doo for me!! More monies for FE, PC, and BF!! My official obsessions for the upcoming collections.

DarylandCarole

I'm hoping it isn't to my liking lol
Yeah, that's not gonna happen :unsure:
I can see all the hipsters rushing to this collection and it POSSIBLY being pricey (like some of the clothes on Nasty Gal's site). All the college kids I know wear and LOVE NG. This might be a popular one.
Small collection (4 items) and regular prices. But it will sell out in 1 day.
Ooh, looking forward to this! I had a crappy day but you have made it much better, Erine!

liba

Matte Bold Vampy

Here are my guesses:

- There is purple up in here
- return of Prince Noire (or the equivalent)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I used to always look at the Nasty Gal site wanting all the things, but never placed an order. Now I look at it and feel too old for that kind of style.
amuse.gif