MAC - Naturally Discussion

shontay07108

Shontay :frenz: :lol: I refreshed the site all last night, all day, all early evening...& wouldn't you know, the few minutes that I left my computer - they put it up :amused:
That's how it goes, isn't it? :lol: I kept thinking about taking a nap, but then I remembered GlamQueen's warning. :lol:

Haven

I backed up redhead. All of this talk of breaking, dropping, & cracking MSFs got me scared.
eeksign.gif
Better safe than sorry!

GreigeClarity

Woot! I can go to work tomorrow without freaking that I'll miss out on the collection!

I got redhead, blonde, all 3 blushes, and all 5 MES. I decided to suck it up and just buy everything I wanted.

I'll deal with the buyer's remorse tomorrow, lol
pompom.gif

Icecaramellatte

Woot! I can go to work tomorrow without freaking that I'll miss out on the collection!

I got redhead, blonde, all 3 blushes, and all 5 MES. I decided to suck it up and just buy everything I wanted.

I'll deal with the buyer's remorse tomorrow, lol
pompom.gif

Fantastic order! I love all of these. So glad this is finally up. I ended up getting Cloudy Afternoon to complete my MES Naturally Collection. I also got a back up of Hot Spell. I actually got a lot of stuff with this order. After waiting so long and reading the boards, I kept adding things to my cart. I got a bit more from the other collections and some permanent and discontinued stuff. Boy I'm going to have to take it easy for awhile.

RayannaBanana

Early Morning MB
Twilight Falls MES
And Rich & Witty from Tour De Fabulous

I'm still debating on Seasoned Plum. For some reason I just can't make up my mind about it.

GreigeClarity

Thanks! Now it will just be a waiting game until it gets here, lol! Sounds like you got a lot of nice goodies too.

I am in the same boat too. This is going to be the last big haul for me for the next few months!
Fantastic order! I love all of these. So glad this is finally up. I ended up getting Cloudy Afternoon to complete my MES Naturally Collection. I also got a back up of Hot Spell. I actually got a lot of stuff with this order. After waiting so long and reading the boards, I kept adding things to my cart. I got a bit more from the other collections and some permanent and discontinued stuff. Boy I'm going to have to take it easy for awhile.

luvlydee

uuugh i suck. i promised myself to wait til i checked out the collection in person and my boyfriend is giving me a 50 dollar gift card from macys so i figured i just use that when i get it BUT i am so impatient and i just ordered Fresh Honey MB, Early Morning MB, Beach Sand and Pillow Talk LS.

I guess Ill use that gift card for something else? maybe get myself a foundation or something.

UrbanSweetheart

uuugh i suck. i promised myself to wait til i checked out the collection in person and my boyfriend is giving me a 50 dollar gift card from macys so i figured i just use that when i get it BUT i am so impatient and i just ordered Fresh Honey MB, Early Morning MB, Beach Sand and Pillow Talk LS.

I guess Ill use that gift card for something else? maybe get myself a foundation or something.
sounds like a good idea =)

PixieDancer

I already got most of my haul from this collex, but I did go back and order Pillow Talk. Still searching for my perfect nude lip, so I have my fingers crossed on this one!

Wore EM blush today again... It is SO gorgeous! It is my fav item from this collection so far! I have FH too, but I think I like Warmth of Coral on me better. FH is ORANGE. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet. And I will try it again, of course. Come Summer, I'm sure I'll be happy I have it in my stash. For now... it's EM all the way as my top pick from Naturally!

Hope everyone is getting everything they want!!!

lmcmullen

Thanks for the heads-up, ladies. I just picked up Blonde, Redhead, Subtle Breeze, Early Morning, and my 2nd backup of Oh Oh Oh lipstick which is in the discontinued bin (love that, I'm mowing through it at quite a rate this winter).

ladyarwen

Got Blonde, A Perfect Day, and Early Morning overnighted with my Iris stuff. I can't wait to use them during my trip this weekend. =D

theprimrosy

i noticed that you are in nyc are you talking about the pro store on 23rd st because i was planning on stopping by tomorrow and i want to know what they have

singer82

Hmmm I'm second thinking a blush, now I kinda want one. What would the best be for NC15 with yellow undertones?

Crap I just cant make up my mind here.. I have been researching like crazy with this collection. I cant seem to decide on Daylight. I compared T's swatch of it with Circa Plum and they look a like. But Purplerinne says its a lavender grey. This coll is drivin me nutty haha

Latest posts