MAC necklace - How to make one

allie02044

Hey everyone- for those who dont already know, you can make a really cute MAC necklace from the zipper pulls on the MAC bags. My friend who is a MAC employee has one I thought it was really cute, so I asked her if it was new- she told me she just took the zipper pull off of one of her bags, and put it on a chain!
oh.gif
)

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
sadley, people are trying to sell those "necklaces" on ebay. damn scammers.

are you serious!? wow how lame.

where can i get one?

hello there.
I am a newcomer of Specktra.net.

While I am reviewing all these topics,
I founded this one.

I am really interested in the M.A.C necklece,
where can I get one?

Thanks for reading.(and answering)

joey_zane

Re: where can i get one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetestpoison
hello there.
I am a newcomer of Specktra.net.

While I am reviewing all these topics,
I founded this one.

I am really interested in the M.A.C necklece,
where can I get one?

Thanks for reading.(and answering)

I think the official MAC necklaces are only given to employees... but allie02044 has pointed out here that the zipper pull on the MAC make-up bags can be removed and threaded onto a necklace to make a great alternative
thmbup.gif

Celina

That's a cute idea, although I wouldn't wear one unless I worked at the counter. Cool, though
smiles.gif

amandamakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
Does anyone have pics of these necklaces?

I was wondering the same thing..im drawing a blank! anyone have pics?
thanks!

msthrope

usually there are some up for sale on ebay, but there aren't currently. i'll keep an eye out though and if another comes up, i'll post a link just so you can see what they look like.

marilyns_firstkiss

mac artists are only allowed to wear these at work..i was out a couple of yrs ago and forgot to take my mac necklace off,,,so anyway i ran into the resident trainer for mac, and she told me artists can't wear the necklace after work, because if something bad were to happen, they didn't want mac's name associated....btw, i used to have people offer me money for my old mac shirts and scarfs! i never realized how much people loved mac( well until i found this website..hehe)

jenee.sum

i know this thread is olddddd, but i found this incase anyone is still wondering about it

YouTube - Homemade MAC Necklace

also, i find the zipper pulls on the Hello Kitty collection cuter! i don't like how the regular zipper pulls have that empty circle thingy. kinda reminds me of those sour key candies! hehe
i really want to break the zipper off my HK makeup bag to make one now. i've always wanted a mac necklace too. but what if there's nickel in it? rash alert!

dreamscapemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum

also, i find the zipper pulls on the Hello Kitty collection cuter! i don't like how the regular zipper pulls have that empty circle thingy. kinda reminds me of those sour key candies! hehe
i really want to break the zipper off my HK makeup bag to make one now. i've always wanted a mac necklace too. but what if there's nickel in it? rash alert!

COMPLETELY AGREE!!
Sorry. Got a little excited there...