MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

BuickMackane

I'd love to get a few pieces from this collection. The more I read the colour descriptions the more excited I get! I really hope the collection will also be available online here. I don't think the Pro Store in A'dam take phone orders.

I'm super intrigued by the idea of a sheer amplified lippie (something like Tropical Mist perhaps, but with a bit more oomph?) and Restrained (sheer, neutral mid-tone nude) sounds right up my alley. Both blushes sound to die for! As do Exposed and Bare Minimum e/s.

pompom.gif

MRV

This collection is a mystery to me. Can't really buy any nudes without seeing them IRL, and the closest PROs are in Berlin, Amsterdam, and London. Not really helpful. I need swatches I think (for the metallics).

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Michelemu21
Nearest one is San Francisco

As far as i can tell, the MAC Pro store in San Francisco at 1833 Union STREET is the ONLY MAC Pro store in the SF Bay Area. Phone: 415-771-6113

AniBEE

How an I going to buting all this stuff in april!

But why is all the Nude Collection sheer product though?!? The shade sound lovely till you add sheer.

Metallic Collection
Lipstick 15.00 US/18.00 CAD
Show-All - Heavily metallic deep red (Frost)
Pre-Raphaelite - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Frost)

Yes! I love metallic lipsticks.

singer82

If I can get a way to get my hands on this. Here's my prelim list. Man, April....you're going to kill us! Lol Lipstick 15.00 US/18.00 CAD: Angel's Kiss - Sheer soft pinky nude with pearlized pigments (Amplified) Restrained - Sheer, neutral mid-tone nude (Amplified) Eyeshadow 15.00 US/18.00 CAD: Bare Minimum - Sheer soft pinky nude with pearlized pigments Metallic Collection Lipstick 15.00 US/18.00 CAD: Show-All - Heavily metallic deep red (frost) Pre-Raphaelite - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Frost) Dominate - Deep metallic purple (Frost) Eyeshadow 15.00 US/18.00 CAD: Deep Fixation - Metallic brown (Veluxe Pearl) Crimson Tryst - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Veluxe Pearl) Brazenly - Deep metallic purple (Veluxe Pearl) :shock:

martiangurll

My list:

1. Barefoot powder blush - Mid-tone warm pink (Satin)
  2. Show-All l/s - Heavily metallic deep red (Frost)
  3. Pre-Raphaelite l/s - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Frost)
  4. Loves Lure e/s - Metallic deep red (Veluxe Pearl)
  5. Deep Fixation e/s - Metallic brown (Veluxe Pearl)
  6. Crimson Tryst e/s - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Veluxe Pearl)
  7. Brazenly e/s - Deep metallic purple (Veluxe Pearl)
  8. Stylish Me powder blush - Deep mid-tone mauve (Satin)

They had me at veluxe pearl...

If anyone in the US is willing to do a CP for me then please let me know! I will be grateful forever
flower.gif
Yep, I am Veluxe Pearl lover too. I am sort of dodgey about too much metallic on the eyes, but I can get behind the nude part of the collection. I am seeing lots of pinks and mauves which I am all over. This sounds a little like Champale Redux, but it seems like an odd time (Spring) to introduce metallics. MAC has my concept of seasonal colors all jacked up. Which could be good?

Eleentje

I might only need one or 2 heroine
Hahaha, imagine anyone accidentally overhearing this and not knowing that you guys are talking about a lipstick?

I'm intrigued by this collection. Who knows, maybe it's not a bad idea to organize a Dutch Specktra girls meet up for that day. If only Pro will be getting the collection, they are bound to have more than 2 items of each? And we'll beat off everyone else after the same items, hehe
fight.gif

Pinkdollface

Hahaha, imagine anyone accidentally overhearing this and not knowing that you guys are talking about a lipstick?

I'm intrigued by this collection. Who knows, maybe it's not a bad idea to organize a Dutch Specktra girls meet up for that day. If only Pro will be getting the collection, they are bound to have more than 2 items of each? And we'll beat off everyone else after the same items, hehe
fight.gif
It would be kinda fun to meet up and go shopping to some other places as well like the store Backstage!

BuickMackane

Yeah! Let's get together and raid the Pro store! We'll barricade the entrance so that noone can come in and try to buy stuff from the collection until we're done. A bit of waiting never hurt anyone (I should know, been stalking the pesky website for Shell Pearl for a week!). Or they can go next door and get their makeup fix from Makeup Store. That would be really nice for the shop actually - I never see anyone in there
lol.gif

DILLIGAF

It's times like this I'm glad that a Pro Store is convenient to me. Especially since I like to swatch everything before purchasing. That way I get what I know will work in my kit. It's very rare that I order from the Pro site online.

2browneyes

I'd love to gather for a makeup shopping trip...sounds like fun. That would be a lot better-shopping with fellow addicts instead of family that thinks I'm insane LOL

Corally

Yeah! Let's get together and raid the Pro store! We'll barricade the entrance so that noone can come in and try to buy stuff from the collection until we're done. A bit of waiting never hurt anyone (I should know, been stalking the pesky website for Shell Pearl for a week!). Or they can go next door and get their makeup fix from Makeup Store. That would be really nice for the shop actually - I never see anyone in there 
lol.gif
:lmao:

gracie90

Quote:
I'd love to gather for a makeup shopping trip...sounds like fun. That would be a lot better-shopping with fellow addicts instead of family that thinks I'm insane LOL
My mum just looks at me like I'm crazy when I get more than one thing! If only she knew....

BuickMackane

My mum just looks at me like I'm crazy when I get more than one thing! If only she knew....
What the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve over
angelic.gif

My mum already wrote me off as a lost cause so I no longer go out of my way to hide makeup. Your time will come too!