MAC o' Phile to MAC Artist!

NaturalSister19

wavey.gif
Hey all,

It's my 1-week-i-versary here are Specktra. I can't thank you all enough for the warm welcome and all of the knowledge sharing. You/we - definitely an amazing group.

I have great news.

I had been 'lurking' on Trashionista's "I feel so stupid" thread just itching to hint at the fact that I was waiting on paperwork to go from Freelance/On Call to Permanent. Well I got my phone call today for a July 9th start.
cheerleader.gif
I'll be a 24 hr Part-time.

Very excited does not even begin to describe how I feel about going to work @ MAC on a regular basis. My back and forth jaunts between NYC & Detroit (interview/work/interview/interview/work/work) will become living back in the D. I would rather be in NY, but this happened first, and face it - it's the place I'd love to work. I had just semi-re-relocated less than a year ago. Thank goodness I kept my place and thank goodness for a big brother that lives in Long Island and thank goodness for Dad who throws me all of his airline miles/awards.

I'll be at Macy's North - Somerset Collection in Troy, MI. This MAC counter happens to be the one where I put in the most freelance time, great group of people there that I truly enjoy working with.

Many exciting oppurtunities await, so here we go...
smiles.gif

Trashionista

Wow Jennifer, that's so great. I'm glad you said something
smiles.gif
Now it's my turn to say it back to you... C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

clap.gif

July 9th is also when I become Full-Time Perm. Hooray for us! What a great year 2007 is turning out to be.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

lipshock

Congratulations!

I am sure you are going to rock it at MAC. You are so professional and knowledgeable!
smiles.gif
I wish you were at my counter/store then I could come bother you.

LatinaRose

Congrats!! You will love Somerset Mall, it's gorgeous!! I used to live in the area, so if you have any q's, pm me. I can tell you all the good shopping!!