Mac Omega Eyeshadow

Eye_ronic

I purchased omega eyeshadow to go on my brows (I usually use espresso) and it looks horrible on me
crybaby.gif
. So instead of
bangin.gif
myself about it, I am determined to make this work. I am NC42. Please feel free to list your recommendations( your favorite combos, etc) for this eyeshadow .

tiramisu

Although I'm much paler than you, I thought I'd at least attempt to help:).

I use and love omega on my brows (it is perfection. NW/NC 20 here, blonde hair blue eyes), but recently discovered it is a fabulous everyday neutral matte "greige". For me, a perfect, neutral, mid-tone taupe. Looks great in the crease, for sure. Great for blending out colors.

with many soft typical highlight shades (i.e. vanilla, orb, Brule, blanc type, etc) and also try pairing it with Patina (so gorgeous!) and print-- the latter being used either as a soft liner with omega as a wash all over lid, or smoked out with omega. It also looked pretty with vanilla pigment layered under a soft wash of Electra, with omega in the crease.

Also it may look great with satin taupe, I'm thinking. Haven't tried them out yet.

It looks so nice for everyday, at least on me. I hope that helps a bit.

martiangurll

I use Omega quite a bit to blend out from the crease up to the brow line. I am about NC20 for reference. It may actually work as a matte highlighter for you. Or take it back and exchange it for something better that you like! You shouldn't have to keep a dud, esp. if you are trying to make it work and it isn't right for you.