MAC - Opulash mascara Discussion

Susanne

MAC is bringing us a new mascara in May!

Do you like mascaras by MAC? Will you give it a try?

mac_aiken

Can't wait to try this. Right now I have Fibre Rich, X, Studio Fix Lash and Dazzle Lash all in my kit. I find they are great for layering and I love X for the natural look.

*JJ*

i could never be bothered by mac mascaras, i don't know why.
i once had one, years ago, can't even remember which one. i try different mascaras all the time but i always come bacl to my beloved diorshow.
maybe i'll give opulash a try, too.

kyoto

I'm a plushlash fan as well. Curious to know what will be special about this mascara.

2browneyes

I tried Zoomlash but was not a huge fan. I did kinda like Studio Fix when I tried it in the store but I did not purchase it. I may give Opulash a try...idk.

LindaP

I have EXTREMELY hard to curl lashes & have never found a mascara that works for me.
ssad.gif

I've only ever tried zoom lash from mac. I plan to at least try this at counter but not purchase it unless it truly works. Any word as to whether it actually helps hold a curl?

LMD84

i don't really like mac mascaras. i find they make my lashes feel crispy and i hate that. so this will be a skip for me
smiles.gif

meToo

I love Plushlash and also like Zoom lash and Pro lash. What is Opulash supposed to do? I'll probably try it cuz I think mac's mascara is a good alternative to pricier mascaras. They perform well for me.

sinergy

i have zoom even tho i like the way it looks, it burns the heck out of my eyes when i put it on! i cant get too close to the base of my lashes or else my eyes water a lot and i end up ruining my eyemakeup. so i really dont use it, just once in awhile i pick it up and try and make it work
lol.gif
so even tho id like to try another mac mascara..im afraid they would all do the same to me. =(

elegant-one

I too love the Plushlash mascara - never liked any of the others

Can't wait to try this one - hope its a keeper

MzzRach

Another fan of Plushlash here. Although I find it hard to justify buying, since I think really excellent mascaras can be found at the drugstore/chemist. I get great results with Maybelline (define a lash) and Cover Girl (lash exact) mascaras.

However, if the reviews on this new one come back glowing, I'd be willing to give it a try.

purrtykitty

I hope the brush isn't as large. I really don't like Diorshow's big brush. I'm totally in love with Dazzlelash's brush.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I hope the brush isn't as large. I really don't like Diorshow's big brush. I'm totally in love with Dazzlelash's brush.

opulash's brush is GINORMOUS!!! never seen diorshow's, so i don't know how they compare.

i have yet to stray from my black x, so we will see if the case remains with this one.

MzzRach

Thanks Erin. If the brush is super huge, this may not be for me. I like smaller mascara wands, I find I have more control.

miss_dre

My favorite MAC mascaras are the Plushlash and X. I also like the Studio Fix Lash, but on its own I find it weighs my lashes down, so when I want more drama, I'll layer it on top of Plushlash for super volume, fullness and length!

I am very excited for Opulash. We have the brush on the displayer at my counter, and it's HUGE! Very similar to Diorshow and BadGal Lash. Hopefully they will have a tester to try it out at the next update!