MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil Collection - (April 3, 2014)

geeko

Yay! I ordered a back up of Go For Girlie too (with my AA goodies)! I love Teen dream too and while it is a bit orange on me, I combine it with GFG and it is more of a softer coral then--love that you can combine shades so easily with these! I also wear GFG with Revved Up! I am seriously loving all of the patent polishes I bought.  It is really too bad that people have poo pooed them so much-- although that means more for us though!:haha:
It depends on whay they r expecting. One mans meat is another poison n vice versa. So for me I prefer if possible see n try products on myself before buyin rather than jus relying on the reviews of others coz wat others may nt like I might like n wat others migght like I may not like

elegant-one

Thank goodness you got HD! That is my favorite next to GFG and I backed that baby up immediately! I wore it A TON for work in the spring! LOVE IT! You are really going to love it---it is similar to Feeling Amorous Huggable, but the formula is different of course. Oh my goodness how exciting! Cannot wait to hear what you think!
heart.gif
cheerleader.gif
greengrin.gif
Ooh, well I love FA so this will be wonderful! I love throwing them in my purse for touch ups. I hope I like Teen Dream on my lips. I will definitely let you know my dear friend
friends.gif

I'm off to go biking with hubs today on this really neat country bike path today. I'm so excited about it. I actually thought about wearing GFG, but thats probably a really bad idea with hair & wind
girlhaha.gif

lipstickaddict

greengrin.gif
Ooh, well I love FA so this will be wonderful! I love throwing them in my purse for touch ups. I hope I like Teen Dream on my lips. I will definitely let you know my dear friend
friends.gif

I'm off to go biking with hubs today on this really neat country bike path today. I'm so excited about it. I actually thought about wearing GFG, but thats probably a really bad idea with hair & wind
girlhaha.gif
That sounds just wonderful! How exciting! Enjoy and have a marvelous day my friend!
friends.gif
heart.gif

mousygiggles

I got my Kittenish today and I am so glad I did. It is amazeballs. Soo easy and I love the color. These are a lot like the Huggables IMO and I do not think it is sticky at all.

lipstickaddict

I got my Kittenish today and I am so glad I did. It is amazeballs. Soo easy and I love the color. These are a lot like the Huggables IMO and I do not think it is sticky at all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Whitneyallison

I can't keep mine out of my purse it's perfecttttttt
Kittenish was the first one I got---and it was all down hill from there!!! LOL. I totally love it. Glad you are both enjoying it!
cheerleader.gif

liba

greengrin.gif
friends.gif

girlhaha.gif
Hope you had tons of fun AND wore GFG too - perfect lippie for a simple day out in the sun!

elegant-one

OMGosh I got Hopelessly Devoted the other day
eyelove.gif
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color on me!!!! It might be my favorite now. lipstickaddit - now I know why you loved it so much dear!!! I ordered a BU right away. I also got Teen Dream & its very pretty on too,

I love these

lipstickaddict

OMGosh I got Hopelessly Devoted the other day
eyelove.gif
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color on me!!!! It might be my favorite now. lipstickaddit - now I know why you loved it so much dear!!! I ordered a BU right away. I also got Teen Dream & its very pretty on too,

I love these
Good to hear! I knew you would love it! Glad you could get a BU! It is fabulous!
heart.gif

LauraLara

So... I like my patentpolishes, and I see some of the berry/pink colors aren't sold out. Which one would be a juicy berry pink for NW/PALE? Fearless, hopelessly devoted, spontaneous? Probably hopelessly devoted right? I'm kind of considering french kiss from Sharon osbourne too, I can't normally pull off browns, but brown is a people color, everyone should be able to pull it off, right? Like no matter how dark your skin, you should be able to pull off Myth, so no matter how light your skin you should be able to pull off a true coffee brown or a caramel? Right? I've been stuck in the grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side sitch, like if only I was darker/warmer, then everything would look good... I think that mind set is making me play it too safe. Anyhow, think I'm gna snatch up one of the sheer patents since everyone else is scared of the packaging lol

Whitneyallison

So... I like my patentpolishes, and I see some of the berry/pink colors aren't sold out. Which one would be a juicy berry pink for NW/PALE? Fearless, hopelessly devoted, spontaneous? Probably hopelessly devoted right? I'm kind of considering french kiss from Sharon osbourne too, I can't normally pull off browns, but brown is a people color, everyone should be able to pull it off, right? Like no matter how dark your skin, you should be able to pull off Myth, so no matter how light your skin you should be able to pull off a true coffee brown or a caramel? Right? I've been stuck in the grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side sitch, like if only I was darker/warmer, then everything would look good... I think that mind set is making me play it too safe. Anyhow, think I'm gna snatch up one of the sheer patents since everyone else is scared of the packaging lol
I love fearless but it is def a bright cool toned pink so def not that one! I do love it though.

DarylandCarole

Spontaneous is a nice color, nothing too bright but not nude, either. My fav is Hopelessly Devoted because it's the brightest, so you probably don't want to start with it. I'm getting Pleasant today so I'll swatch it for you when I do. I have pictures of Spontaneous, HD, PatentPink and Kittenish on my blog in a post from April 16th. The link to my blog is in my signature. I really need to update it more often.

LauraLara

Spontaneous is a nice color, nothing too bright but not nude, either. My fav is Hopelessly Devoted because it's the brightest, so you probably don't want to start with it. I'm getting Pleasant today so I'll swatch it for you when I do. I have pictures of Spontaneous, HD, PatentPink and Kittenish on my blog in a post from April 16th. The link to my blog is in my signature. I really need to update it more often.
I just ordered hopelessly devoted and pleasant ! Fearless and spontaneous are potentials too, I normally buy opaque, higher maintenance lipsticks, I like these as an everyday pop of color :)