MAC - Peacocky discussion

Rezel

So, everything I ordered came in 2 weeks ago. Finally! I got Mega Metal E/S in Prance, Mating Call, Dalliance, Centre Stage, Sexpectations, and Dandizette; Kissable Lip Color in Scandelicious and Temper Tantra. Hated Temper Tantra at first because I thought it was too brown for me but after several uses, I realized it was a lighter brown, kinda like a nude tone which is perfect for me because I don't like pale nudes. They wash me out. I'm loving the shadows a lot and I hope they bring out more colors as well as the lip colors.

rockin

If anyone's thinking of depotting their Mega Metals, and is looking for a suitable palette, the La Femme blush/eyeshadow empty palettes look just like the Ben Nye one pictured further up on this page, but might be easier to obtain for some of you. They come with 6 or 12 holes

La Femme blushes and eyeshadows are 36mm, and I believe this is the same size as the Mega Metals and the Tartan Tales eyeshadows.

murflegirl

I revisit these shadows all the time, I think they are absolutely unforgettable.
I find myself using Paparazz-she ALL THE TIME. in almost every look. It looks great with Shroom and Folie. It sets my amberish-brown eyes ablaze!

I think they need to be releasing more Mega Metals, STAT!

rockin

I revisit these shadows all the time, I think they are absolutely unforgettable.
I find myself using Paparazz-she ALL THE TIME. in almost every look. It looks great with Shroom and Folie. It sets my amberish-brown eyes ablaze!

I think they need to be releasing more Mega Metals, STAT!
Absolutely!! I love my Mega Metals

romi79_2008

I broke Prance, it was my favorite from the bunch, I have no idea what to do with it now, how do i press it back, it came completely off the pan. And it`1s expensive to replace it, I mean I only got to use it a few times

murflegirl

I broke Prance, it was my favorite from the bunch, I have no idea what to do with it now, how do i press it back, it came completely off the pan. And it`1s expensive to replace it, I mean I only got to use it a few times

Oh no! How did that happen?! Perhaps you could press it back with alcohol? I've never personally done it but I know there are lots of repressing videos on YouTube!

LMD84

oh no! i am sorry. maybe you can crush it and turn it into a pigment? or use some rubbing alcohol to repress it?

romi79_2008

I dropped it on the bathroom floor!Clumsy me!
I do have alcohol but I don`t have anything taht size to repress it. Have a busy day but I`ll definitely watch some videos later.
I wish I could of dropped Dalliance, I don`t like it that much, argh

LMD84

I dropped it on the bathroom floor!Clumsy me!
I do have alcohol but I don`t have anything taht size to repress it. Have a busy day but I`ll definitely watch some videos later.
I wish I could of dropped Dalliance, I don`t like it that much, argh
well i hope you fix it soon :(

chromatrix

I *think* TKB trading has a plexi circle for pressing that should fit it, if not they also have blush pans you could press it into that do fit the circles.

Cupquake03

Has anyone seen any Peacocky at the CCO yet? I wonder how long it will take for it to show up there.... Fingers crossed that I'll get an eyeshadow or two, I missed out originally!

Cupquake03

I just got home from going to my CCO, they had Tweet Me, but that was the only one I saw. I wonder if they will get more? I might have to check back really soon. I asked if they had any MAC that wasn't on the floor but she said everything was out.

LMD84

I just got home from going to my CCO, they had Tweet Me, but that was the only one I saw. I wonder if they will get more? I might have to check back really soon. I asked if they had any MAC that wasn't on the floor but she said everything was out.
one is better than nothing. hopefully it is a sign of more to come! :)

JennsJewelz

Romi, oh noooo! I broke my Centre Stage, and was able to re-press it with alcohol - it doesn't look too pretty any more, but it is all back in one piece! Hope you can fix your Prance!

Oh, and my count for this collection was 12 shadows and 3 lippies...
jawdrop.gif
holysheep.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif
and I'm kicking myself for not getting more! Definitely biggest haul EVER, but so worth it! :p

sayah

I'm a bit impressed you got a hold of so many things! Everything sold out super fast here, so I only got 2 items.
sigh.gif