You can get them at any store! Must not be a pro store! And online
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I hate not having a PRO store around me
ssad.gif
I want a few of those colors ugh

yep these are at normal mac stores now! hooray!
th_thstars.gif

abbyquack

I am so late with this collection, but I finally had a chance today to swatch them all, and I have to say I was very intrigued by Sunny Spot. It looks green in the pot but on the skin it's totally yellow, just like sunshine.
smiles.gif
Also I can't wait for Free to Be with the LoL collection- I just wanna get it now!

erine1881

Quote:
I hate not having a PRO store around me
ssad.gif
I want a few of those colors ugh

and at counters too!

LMD84

Quote:
Meh my counter actually does not sadly. Has very limited shadow collection. pffftt

man that sucks
ssad.gif
maybe you could order the ones you want over the phone. i highly reccomend lucky green!
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
man that sucks
ssad.gif
maybe you could order the ones you want over the phone. i highly reccomend lucky green!
smiles.gif

Yeah it does. I have to drive all the way down south for 45 mins to a store to get them or order it online which I almost never do bc I like to swatch shadows before I buy them.

Susanne

Free To Be is such an awesome colour!! I am really glad I got it and not just the blues and greens
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Yeah it does. I have to drive all the way down south for 45 mins to a store to get them or order it online which I almost never do bc I like to swatch shadows before I buy them.

ssad.gif
th_cheerup.gif

dreamer246

Not the best picture, but here's me wearing Free To Be on the lid and Showstopper on the outer V, with Grand Entrance as highlighter. I think I used Nurture s/s underneath too. First time I'm wearing a pink eye look! On cheeks are Emote (contour), Personal Style (blush), Refined MSF (highlighter). On lips is Warm Me Up l/s, my new favorite nude lippie.

Pic is clickable

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Not the best picture, but here's me wearing Free To Be on the lid and Showstopper on the outer V, with Grand Entrance as highlighter. I think I used Nurture s/s underneath too. First time I'm wearing a pink eye look! On cheeks are Emote (contour), Personal Style (blush), Refined MSF (highlighter). On lips is Warm Me Up l/s, my new favorite nude lippie.

Pic is clickable

you look gorgeous Winnie!
smiles.gif
free to be looks awesome on you. i can't pull a colour like that off sadly
ssad.gif
think it doesn't go well with my skintone or something
th_dunno.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
you look gorgeous Winnie!
smiles.gif
free to be looks awesome on you. i can't pull a colour like that off sadly
ssad.gif
think it doesn't go well with my skintone or something
th_dunno.gif

Thanks hun!
winkiss.gif
Pink isn't really my color, so I probably wouldn't wear this too often, though it's still nice to have a pink e/s. Haha.

Well, I'm sure there are lots of other gorgeous colors that you can pull off, so don't be too upset!
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Thanks hun!
winkiss.gif
Pink isn't really my color, so I probably wouldn't wear this too often, though it's still nice to have a pink e/s. Haha.

Well, I'm sure there are lots of other gorgeous colors that you can pull off, so don't be too upset!
th_wink3.gif

very true!
th_kiss.gif

Miss QQ

I bought Lucky Green!
th_DANCE.gif
Saw the new e/s today and was tempted by Lucky Green and Sunny spot. Winkle was on my list but when I saw it, I decided I don't need it. The colours are so bright, partly also because they are new, that the e/s stand out in the two e/s racks.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I bought Lucky Green!
th_DANCE.gif
Saw the new e/s today and was tempted by Lucky Green and Sunny spot. Winkle was on my list but when I saw it, I decided I don't need it. The colours are so bright, partly also because they are new, that the e/s stand out in the two e/s racks.
lol.gif

poor winkle!
tong.gif
i love mine! but it is very, very bright!

Miss QQ

^^
lol.gif
Glad you like Winkle! I like the colour, but it is not the shade of blue I'm looking for at the moment, and I will not wear it often on my eyes. Maybe I will lem for it several months on, and I can get it then because it is perm.