MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correct (February 6, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose
Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Compact
available in four shades:​
Adjust - peachy beige​
Neutralize -yellow​
Illuminate - lavender​
Recharge - apricot​
Release dates:​
2/6 all locations in North America​
March international​
Source: http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/153182/mac_prep__prime_cc_colour_correct_collectie_nl_release_8_februari_2014

MACina

Thank you, Naynadine!

The promo pic is very pretty
heart.gif

allthingsmakeup

Currently I'm using Guerlain for correcting my rosey cheeks. Hope this will be just as good and a bit better priced!
Thanks Naynadine

kerry-jane88

Waaaah can't wait for these! Might actually book an appoinrment with an SA to try the colour correctors, they do look like those adjusters reformulated, but I'd always meant to try them :) Compacts come to me!!

OctoberViolet

Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30
Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose
Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Compact
available in four shades:​
Adjust - peachy beige​
Neutralize -yellow​
Illuminate - lavender​
Recharge - apricot​
Source: http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/153182/mac_prep__prime_cc_colour_correct_collectie_nl_release_8_februari_2014
I'm looking forward to trying these products.

OctoberViolet

I'm looking forward to trying these products.
Me too... The lavender compact looks a lot like Unconventional blush!
I'm getting a lavender one just because it's lavender and well, it's lavender.
love.gif
LOL. I am also considering getting either the apricot or the yellow.
shrugs.gif

raych1984

I shall definitely be trying these out! I shall probably book an appointment so that an SA can advise me on which one would be best for my skin!

OctoberViolet

I shall definitely be trying these out! I shall probably book an appointment so that an SA can advise me on which one would be best for my skin!
That makes sense. Maybe I should consider doing the same since I have no clue which one would be better for my skin type.

kerry-jane88

If theyre anything like the fortified skin enhancers, an SA told me she likes wearing the orange one under her foundation and you could see the boost it gave :) I wouldn't be suprised if I went home wwith a few!

allthingsmakeup

I'm curious, what product do you use? Meteorites?

Yw :)
No it's not the Meteorites (I would love to try, only don't know which one to choose) what I am using is the corrector stick in yellow on top of my foundation and for me it does the job. But a nice compact version from Mac would be welcome too.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
No it's not the Meteorites (I would love to try, only don't know which one to choose) what I am using is the corrector stick in yellow on top of my foundation and for me it does the job. But a nice compact version from Mac would be welcome too.
Ah, I don't even know that one. I'll check it out.
I have the Meteorites but I can't really see the effect that most people seem to see, they're not doing much for me.

allthingsmakeup

Ah, I don't even know that one. I'll check it out.
I have the Meteorites but I can't really see the effect that most people seem to see, they're not doing much for me.
Aww that's a shame and a waste of probably a lot of money. Hope the corrector sticks are a bit better quality for your money then
smiles.gif

AllyDVon

Could someone explain how they would use the lavender loose and compact? Just curious?
Just like any other powder. These are color correctors, so they just neutralize the skin instead of covering it up. If you're using the CC colors for the correct things, the actual CC color wont show up, it will just cancel out the red, purple, blue, etc you were trying to reduce.
Lavender- brightens sallow and uneven complexions
Yellow- Reduces blotchiness/redness
Peachy Beige- Brightens dull complexions
Apricot- Corrects blues/purples and warms yellow/olive/or deeper skin tones.