MAC Prep + Prime Collection (Dec 26, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base $22.00

An innovative new primer that keeps your eye makeup looking fresh and vibrant all day long. The humidity and sweat-resistant formula prevents shadows from creasing and fading, while allowing hues to stay colour-true for up to a full day. Comfortable and lightweight, the primer is infused with the rich antioxidants of vitamin E and is ideal for all skin tones and types.

Prep + Prime Blemish Control Gel $22.00

Heals blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts, while soothing and calming the skin to promote further healing. Infused with acne-fighting salicylic acid, this lightweight, oil-free formula is suitable for all skin types and wears perfectly on its own, under makeup or for simple touch-ups.

verorl

I would love to try that eye shadow primer... I still use Bare Canvas paint as an eye shadow base and it works great for me.

Ernie

I hope the eye base will replace my prep and prime eye that I love so much, don't know why they discontinued that product.

kath00

So far the only one that works for me is to use the urban decay primer and then the Mac paint pots over it. Then I layer my shadow colors over it and those seem to stay on until I go to bed at midnight. It's a lot of work so I'm hoping that the prep and prime primer will be a one step solution. But I have my doubts.

phatgyrl95

Currently I am using M.A.C. Subline Nature paint and that seems to work just fine for me as I have oily lids. However, I am down to try this eye primer though.

gina12345

I tried a sample of the primer for 5 days straight. My skin is oily. It worked very well for me. the color stayed true & did not fade, crease or migrate.
I think I may invest in a tube of this stuff. It is on the pricey side for the amount but a little goes a long way. My days run about about 13 hours and it did fade at about 10 hrs. I like it better than the paint pots & paints because it does not change the color of the shadow.