MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

Jayjayy

Thanks and same here! Yeah I find Yuzu to have a great scent. Not too much like citrus. It's refreshing.
iagree.gif
Yuzu is the bomb!

MissElle12

I found cucumber while on vacay in Dubai and the mark-up wasn't too bad (I paid $29 which is almost what I would've paid in the US with tax for one of these)...I went to a couple of MAC stores/counters in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and Coconut was all sold out
crybaby.gif

montREALady

Just bought Lavender online on the US site. Rose, Cucumber, and Yuzu are also online.
Thanks! I'm halfway through my Yuzu and though I'm tempted to buy another I think I'll just have my sis buy me a regular one with her Pro discount and I can simmer down with my Yuzu, lol. If Coconut was there I'd get it hands down.

brumblebee

Thanks! I'm halfway through my Yuzu and though I'm tempted to buy another I think I'll just have my sis buy me a regular one with her Pro discount and I can simmer down with my Yuzu, lol. If Coconut was there I'd get it hands down.
I wanted Coconut too. :/ But this is the most random restock! I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out super fast. I just happened to be fed up with how shiny my nose looked and was looking for an oil control primer and saw they were in stock.

montREALady

I wanted Coconut too. :/ But this is the most random restock! I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out super fast. I just happened to be fed up with how shiny my nose looked and was looking for an oil control primer and saw they were in stock.
Haha! Oh yeah they will sell out. I like the regular fragrance more than some of these limited though. MAC, RESTOCK COCONUT!!

brumblebee

When they came out, I had never used Fix + before and felt like I couldn't justify buying more than 1. I'd really like one in Rose too.. but I really shouldn't.

Latest posts