MAC Pressed Pigments Collection (August 2013)

Ana A

The copper and both mauve sound lovely, crossing my fingers hoping that at least some of them will be perm...$21 each its still a lot of money when we're still expecting the fall riri collection and then some

erine1881

The copper and both mauve sound lovely, crossing my fingers hoping that at least some of them will be perm...$21 each its still a lot of money when we're still expecting the fall riri collection and then some
Some deeper, richer fall colours would've been so much better! Deep plum, green, brown, copper, rust...would've been insane!

Richelle83

Some deeper, richer fall colours would've been so much better! Deep plum, green, brown, copper, rust...would've been insane!
I would have bought every last one of them. Oh well. Maybe the next launch they'll do something different.

Addict4MAC

I would have bought every last one of them. Oh well. Maybe the next launch they'll do something different.
Definitely.

MACina

Oh,yes, I would have loved a deep plum and a (deep) green too!

Maybe a green similar to When in Rio but a bit deeper and more "true".

MRV

Mint and Copper?
heart.gif
But the rich greens, rust, etc would be
th_e2cloud9.gif
!

Richelle83

I don't own any pressed pigments so I'm excited to see what I can experiment with from this collection
I don't either and I can't wait to see what this collection has in it. just the thought of 12 e/s is getting me excited about this collection
cheerleader.gif
Both of you should try them, they aren't really that bad!

Of the first set my fav's are Deeply Dashing and Beaming. A shame Beaming is LE though.

Debbs

I don't own any pressed pigments so I'm excited to see what I can experiment with from this collection
I don't either and I can't wait to see what this collection has in it. just the thought of 12 e/s is getting me excited about this collection
cheerleader.gif

Bot of you should try them, they aren't really that bad!

Of the first set my fav's are Deeply Dashing and Beaming. A shame Beaming is LE though.
I have Beaming but haven't used it yet!!! I also love Spot Lit. A lot of the Pressed Piggies are still available at counters and on the Mac website for those who want to give them a try prior to
the new launch

Richelle83

I have Beaming but haven't used it yet!!! I also love Spot Lit. A lot of the Pressed Piggies are still available at counters and on the Mac website for those who want to give them a try prior to
the new launch
You should try it! It can be toned down by using a paint pot over it, if you haven't tried that way yet.

I don't have Spot Lit yet, but once I get a nice chunk of change I will get the rest that came out on the first launch.

Debbs

the new launch

You should try it! It can be toned down by using a paint pot over it, if you haven't tried that way yet.

I don't have Spot Lit yet, but once I get a nice chunk of change I will get the rest that came out on the first launch.
I will definitely try it. It is just that they require a bit more diligence, lol. With Mac, good luck on the chunk o' change cause there is always something new to take our money.

LouGarner

on mac right now lol. Deeply Dashing is such a beautiful brown. Beaming is still available and it is a beautiful . i like spot lit and day gleam as well

Richelle83

on mac right now lol. Deeply Dashing is such a beautiful brown. Beaming is still available and it is a beautiful . i like spot lit and day gleam as well
Deeply is really gorgeous! Spot Lit is really nice as well(another one I have to buy). I have Day Gleam and love it.

Richelle83

the new launch

I will definitely try it. It is just that they require a bit more diligence, lol. With Mac, good luck on the chunk o' change cause there is always something new to take our money.
LOL that is true! Have been playing catch up and buying all the old pigments and MSF's, so glad I'm almost done with that!!