MAC Pressed Pigments Collection (August 2013)

abjarrett

Oh I see, thank you. I don't know if we have these in France, but I think I can find the Too Faced Glitter Glue thing so I will try this one instead. Thanks again !
That should work perfectly for you. They're all basically the same thing.

raych1984

I used my beloved Damson with Eclair PP and a couple of UD shadows :)
f34871e9_image.jpeg

PurpleSparkles

Midnight pressed Piggy. I really like how rocker metallic this one is. However, it's a little bitchy to work with (but worth it to me). It's sort of gritty in texture and rubs off a bit and can create bald spots on the eye. You will most likely need to touch up.
I found it works best on the lid. Use your fav shadow primer, then TF Glitter glue on lid working on one eye at a time. I like to pack on the pressed pig with a concealer brush. Then I mist the brush with some water and go over it again to smooth it out.
I love these things and have all of them except Damson :( Still looking for it. If anyone has a tip where I can buy one please share.
Thanks!

GlamQueen21

Midnight pressed Piggy. I really like how rocker metallic this one is. However, it's a little bitchy to work with (but worth it to me). It's sort of gritty in texture and rubs off a bit and can create bald spots on the eye. You will most likely need to touch up.
I found it works best on the lid. Use your fav shadow primer, then TF Glitter glue on lid working on one eye at a time. I like to pack on the pressed pig with a concealer brush. Then I mist the brush with some water and go over it again to smooth it out.
I love these things and have all of them except Damson :( Still looking for it. If anyone has a tip where I can buy one please share.
Thanks!
Midnight looks so amazing on you!! I have yet to use Lime Ice and Pink Pepper Pressed Pigments and will have to get the MAC 252 Brush one of these days for the Pressed Pigments.

martiangurll

Midnight pressed Piggy.  I really like how rocker metallic this one is.  However, it's a little bitchy to work with (but worth it to me).  It's sort of gritty in texture and rubs off a bit and can create bald spots on the eye.  You will most likely need to touch up. I found it works best on the lid.  Use your fav shadow primer, then TF Glitter glue on lid working on one eye at a time. I like to pack on the pressed pig with a concealer brush.  Then I mist the brush with some water and go over it again to smooth it out.  I love these things and have all of them except Damson :(  Still looking for it.  If anyone has a tip where I can buy one please share. Thanks!
That looks absolutely lovely on you. Ur now I want it...

PurpleSparkles

A couple of other shots of Midnight...
797b379c_image.jpeg
7098e8cd_image.jpeg
Eee 1st time uploading photos from my iPhone. Yay! Thanks ladies for the compliments!! Everyone here is making Damson look so good I'm sorry I skipped it. Grrrr!

PurpleSparkles

I found Damson, woo! If anyone is looking for it, the free standing store in Torrance, CA has a few left. (310) 214-3750. They will ship

Makemefab

Okay this collection just arrived here and I am trying to figure out which to try. I am NW45 / NW50. Which of the pressed pigments are your absolute favs?
anyone.gif

Copperhead

Okay this collection just arrived here and I am trying to figure out which to try. I am NW45 / NW50. Which of the pressed pigments are your absolute favs?
anyone.gif
Damson and Deeply Dashing. Deeply Dashing is all that and a bag of Skittles. LOL. It is sooo sexy. Damson is lovely as well.

Makemefab

Damson and Deeply Dashing. Deeply Dashing is all that and a bag of Skittles. LOL. It is sooo sexy. Damson is lovely as well.
Nice will have to try Damson. I have deeply dashing and I love it. Do you have midnight, pink pepper or rock candy? What do you feel about those?

liba

Deeply Dashing is the BEST! Damson is second for me (love that one - it's so smooth). Then after those two, I love Jet Couture and Black Grape.

I have to use my Pink Pepper more - that one is very beautiful too.

Copperhead

Deeply Dashing is the BEST! Damson is second for me (love that one - it's so smooth). Then after those two, I love Jet Couture and Black Grape.

I have to use my Pink Pepper more - that one is very beautiful too.
liba, you know which one I've really been thinking about lately? Smoky. I kind of want that one.

liba

liba, you know which one I've really been thinking about lately? Smoky. I kind of want that one.
Funny you say that….Smoky is the other fabulous one I own! It's a great shade when you have darker skin around the eyes, because it doesn't pull too white and it's got a touch of warmth to it, so it doesn't look cartoon-y or corpse-y. I've seen it on this MA I know who is extremely dark skinned and it looks amazing on her - she'll wear it with something like Heroine on the lips and it's an awesome look. I love wearing it with red lipstick with my coloring.

Here are all the PPs I own:

Deeply Dashing
Damson
Pink Pepper
Jet Couture
Warming Heart
Smokey
Black Grape

and there really aren't any other ones I want, except maaaaaybe the deep blue one - except that the deep blue in Tonight's Temptation MES is so spectacular, I don't feel like I need the PP version, which is more glittery.