Mac Pro, CCO & Fragrance Outlet Haul (NYX)

DownInAHole

So I had loads of fun this past week, snatching as many goodies as I could afford, lol.

haul1.jpg

CCO: Bare Study Paint Pot, Smoke & Diamonds Eyeshadow<br>
MACPRO: 15 e/s palette, Sour Lemon e/s, Blue Calm e/s, Perfect Topping MSF, Show Orchid l/s, Lollipop Lovin' l/s, Saint Germain l/s & some samples!<br>

I hit the CCO once more...<br>
haul2.jpg

Lemon Chiffon shadestick (at the CCO, can you believe it?), Blue Peep f/l, Blackground p/p, & Magnetique l/g.<br>

haul3.jpg

NYX: Beanie e/s, Sahara e/s, Opal e/s, Frosted Lilac e/s & Dolly Pink l/l

LMD84

that's a nice haul and lucky find with the shadestick! i also love you're little tortoise things in the background of the picture! very cute
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Nice haul! How did Lemon Chiffon end up at the CCO so quickly? And the Blue Peep f/l and Magnetique l/g look amazing!

DownInAHole

Maybe they had an overflow of merchandise at the stores so they sent them to the CCO? They also had the Red Velvet shadestick.

chickatthegym

Wow great finds! Crazy about the S/S! Smoke and Diamonds and Bare Study have been on my want list forever- wish they had them at my CCO! Have fun with your goodies
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Great haul!!! I heard a of the shadesticks were there before they even went on sale for Sugar Sweet!! good Deal!!!

hhunt2

I wonder is the Lemon Chiffon s/s was put in your CCOs shipment by accident. lol. That would be so funny. Or maybe it was from the overseas release (but when was the Sugersweet Collection released overseas? b/c Specktra's Color Collection page has no date for that release).

But good looking out for that one. My dumbbutt might have walked by it. lol