MAC Pro Store Items

obscuria

So, I'll be in Las Vegas in a few days and it just so happens that my hotel is pretty close to the MAC pro store there (within 2 miles). I swear I didn't plan that.
cutey.gif

I usually don't go to the pro stores because there isn't one convenient enough for me to get to. The plan now is if/when I win money I am going to head down there and treat myself to some things.

What are some things I should get that are only available at pro stores?
I'm thinking along the lines of blushes/eyeshadows/lippies, etc. I looked at the pro website but there's just so much I don't even know where to begin. Also, I rather go by recommendations from people that may have tried the products.

So far I only have two items I know I probably am going to get
Cantaloupe blush & Lip Erase.

Makeup Emporium

Listicks that are nice are Violetta and Peachstock; those are both Pro only! Also you can still get Strada blush (in refill only) at the Pro stores.

Have fun!!

MACPixie

Pigments!! I love Chartruse, Grape, Burnt Burgundy (I think it's been DC'd but you might still find it), Platinum and Ruby Red.

Some of the PRO eye shadows are amazing, but you have to watch since I find a lot of them have poor pigmentation
ssad.gif
I love Deep Damson (similar to Sketch but matte), Bio-Green (Best green EVARRRR), Bright Sunshine, Sour Lemon, Rose and Blue Calm.

I love love love Chromalines. The white one makes an amazing base for brightening up eye shadows and it's smudge proof!

Cantaloupe blush is also beautiful. I don't have any pro lip products though so I can't help you there. Also there are a few fluidlines that have been DC'd that you can often find at Pro.

The Pro Invisible setting powder is great too, similar to the prep and prime one but its cheaper and you get waaaaaaay more product!

Hope that helps! Have fun and hope you win lots!!

LMD84

pigments are amazing! kelly green, emerald green and grape are some of my faves. oh and also bio green shadow is lovely
smiles.gif
i also get the water based mixing medium and gel mixing medium whoch are good for pigments
smiles.gif

MACPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
pigments are amazing! kelly green, emerald green and grape are some of my faves. oh and also bio green shadow is lovely
smiles.gif
i also get the water based mixing medium and gel mixing medium whoch are good for pigments
smiles.gif

I haven't tried their mixing mediums. Have you ever tried making your own with glycerin and water? That's what I use but I'm curious as to which is better? Or if the MAC one is really worth it.

GlamQueen21

I wish I would've gone to the Pro store while I was in Vegas last year. I wanted Blonde's Gold pigment so badly while they were in their original 7.5g jar. The lipsticks that you should get is Full Fuchsia and Violetta! They are gorgeous lippies! For blush, do get Cantaloupe, Salsa Rose, Rhubarb and Azalea.

purrtykitty

Definitely Choromalines. I just picked up two more (Landscape Green and Rich Purple) on my trip to Dallas, and I'm seriously regretting not getting a couple more. The pro pigments are great, but they look so sad in their little containers.

I'd suggest before you go to MAC Pro, grabbing a cab to the outlet mall north of the strip (it's less than a 10 minute ride, and not very expensive) and seeing if there are any of the larger pro pigments at the CCO there. There have been sightings of the pro pigments at some of the CCOs. I didn't find any at the one I went to. Hey, if you can get 'em bigger and cheaper, why not?
greengrin.gif

mteexo

bio green is gone =[ my favorite. if someone still has it, SNATCH IT UP! however when we got our new spring schematics for eyeshadows, a new one in its place called time to shine .. cause lucky green is NOT bio green .. but obviously a time to shine is green cause it lands right there with all the lovely limes!

chromalines .. amazing.
pigments .. self explanatory.
pale yellow liner .. love this. it goes forgotten i think.
color correctors - either if you struggle w/ concealer or are a mua, get these!
mixing mediums - lash, water, and face & body. ohh and liner!
some of the pro blushes i really do love ..

and of course vegas volt, peach stock, show orchid, violetta [we've been out FOREVER thanks oprah, rhianna, and tyra!]

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mteexo
bio green is gone =[ my favorite. if someone still has it, SNATCH IT UP! however when we got our new spring schematics for eyeshadows, a new one in its place called time to shine .. cause lucky green is NOT bio green .. but obviously a time to shine is green cause it lands right there with all the lovely limes!

chromalines .. amazing.
pigments .. self explanatory.
pale yellow liner .. love this. it goes forgotten i think.
color correctors - either if you struggle w/ concealer or are a mua, get these!
mixing mediums - lash, water, and face & body. ohh and liner!
some of the pro blushes i really do love ..

and of course vegas volt, peach stock, show orchid, violetta [we've been out FOREVER thanks oprah, rhianna, and tyra!]

Please let it just be bio-green renamed...

honeybear88

I live in Vegas and I always go to the Pro store (which is at Caesars Palace, for anyone who was wondering). Usually when I go there I just go to get the Paintsticks, Chromacake, or Chromaline.

I do take a look around the store for other things such as eyeshadows and pigments and such, but I have waaay too many of those, so I try to stay away from there so as not to see something pretty and want it.

I swear, I'm like a kid in a jewelry store; I see something shiny and I immediately want it :p