MAC Pro Student Color and Tool Kit pictures

carlaleanne

I am a MUA but as I have only done short courses I am not allowed to get a pro card. I have certificated so I can get insurance and work as an MUA and I really want the make up kit, as I simply cannot afford to buy all the items as their full prices. Is there any way to get a kit?

princess sarah

Oh that kit rocks!!! good set to get you up and running... i deserve discount with the amount i spend but alas never works that way

Busttamuv3

I know right! MAC should have a rewards program like sephora to give back to their loyal frequent shoppers haha...I mean...the B2M program is great and all, but a little extra perk would be wonderful!
Oh that kit rocks!!! good set to get you up and running... i deserve discount with the amount i spend but alas never works that way

JBDCH

The special discount on the student kits is simply the same (which is 40% in the USA and 35% here in the UK) as is offered with the full Pro discount. Anyone with a full Pro card can buy all the individual components of the student kit at a Pro store and it will cost them exactly the same that a student with a Pro Student card would pay for a pre-assembled kit so neither deal is better. They're identical. Student Pro kits are certainly available in the UK but their contents are different.
Thankyou for this information! Saves me the hassel of getting a pro student card :)

Latest posts