MAC Pro Tour is coming - Greg A?

abbyquack

Hey lovelies, my MA called me up today to let me know that there's a MAC Pro tour coming to my Nordies on April 3, and the senior artist is going to be a Greg A (Autrier? Something similar? I couldn't really understand the last name) who apparently does a lot of Creative Directing and stuff for MAC. I am way excited, b/c she said he's done Victoria Beckham and Dita Von Teese's makeup, and plus I live in the middle of nowhere Utah so this is amazing.
smiles.gif

Anyways, does anyone know of this guy and who I'm talking about? I found a Greg A on maccosmetics.com but I don't know if it's the same one. Anyone been to a seminar w/ him?

Shimmer

omg. Go see him. Truly. He's amazing and seriously chock full of information and yummy goodness. You Must. Like...capital letters MUST.

Ladydee91500

Yes! You HAVE to go see him. I saw him last summer at Henri Bendels in NYC - he was great. Hilarious and very talented
thmbup.gif
. We're so gonna need details!

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
It is Gregory Arlt. GO SEE HIM! He is very talented. Great opportunity!

M·A·C Cosmetics | NORTH AMERICA | GREGORY A

P.S. If you see him, you are required by Specktra Law to give us the full dish when you get home!
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
omg. Go see him. Truly. He's amazing and seriously chock full of information and yummy goodness. You Must. Like...capital letters MUST.

Yay thanks ladies! I am for sure going, I wouldn't miss this for anything!
smiles.gif
And you know you'll be getting the scoop for sure! I saw Victor C in December which I thought was the ultimate but from what I hear Greg is even better.
smiles.gif

Street-stylist

How do you go about finding out so much insider information, just getting chummy with your local MA? I am preparing to start esthetician school and I am doing some free-lance stuff on the side. The MA's in my area are kinda snoody and exclusive. Any suggestions?

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street-stylist
How do you go about finding out so much insider information, just getting chummy with your local MA? I am preparing to start esthetician school and I am doing some free-lance stuff on the side. The MA's in my area are kinda snoody and exclusive. Any suggestions?

These are generally open to the public so you just need to call your local mac and inquire if a sr. artist is coming soon, and/or if they can call you as soon as they know if one is coming. I hope you can go to one!
smiles.gif

Janice

Gregory is so cool, you will have a ton of fun and pick up good tips to boot. Make sure you tell him Specktra loves him.
greengrin.gif

Miss_Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Cool! I think I'm going to the 2pm one, what about you?

Yeah Im going to the afternoon one too! but I thought it was at 3pm? hmm I better double check that.

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
Yeah Im going to the afternoon one too! but I thought it was at 3pm? hmm I better double check that.

Yea, I will double check too b/c I thought it was 2, but deffo don't want to miss this one!! I can't wait, and can't believe it's in like a week and a half!!
yahoo.gif

Miss_Jackie

hey girl i called today and they said it was at 3, so ill see you there! let me know if they tell you a different time. we should for sure sit together lol ill recognize you cause I watched you get your makeup done last class.