MAC PRO website

bluegrassbabe

I heard on one of the boards (can't remember if it was here or MUA) that the macpro website was going to be updated. Can anyone confirm this? I hope it is true. The pics and products look so outdated and a lot of the products do not have current colors. I hate having to jump back and forth between the pro and regular sites when I am about to place an order.

saramwrap

I've heard this as well, but just as a rumor.

When I asked one of the MAC PRO reps over the phone, she said she didn't know anything about it. But that's the usual customer service runaround -- the left hand rarely knows what the right is doing!

I have complained at least a half-dozen times about the lack of current PRO info. If you want a better site, bug them!

FemmeNoir

I went to a Pro class last weekend. They gave us a feedback form about what we want to see. I told them that I would like the pro site to be updated.
smiles.gif

Thumper

It's absolutely true.
Most likely by the end of June the PRO site will be revamped and newly launched. PRO members will receive an email about the new site a week or so after it shows up in it's new incarnation.

moonrevel

Now I'll really be impressed if they let us poor makeup proles access the site, hehe. I can dream, can't I?

amandamakeup

its macpro.com but you need your password and name. They usually update it every 6 weeks. but as a pro member, I dont find the mac pro site worth it. I get alot more info off of the regular mac site. The master class information is great, but they only have those like once a year anyways.

Incus

MAC pro website???

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum guys... but can someone give me the link to the MAC pro website please???

missytakespics

New Products - Timeline until on Pro Site?

How long does it usually take for a new collection to hit the mac pro site? Does it differ on whether its LE or Perm too?

Glow

Pro Website question.

I want to get Kelly Green pigment so badly. But I don't have a card.
I was wondering If I can call on the phone and use it without a pro card.

Femme Noir

yes you can still buy this pigment by calling 1800-387-6706 ext. 6. You just won't get a discount.

Call hours are 9-5 monday - friday

Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
yes you can still buy this pigment by calling 1800-387-6706 ext. 6. You just won't get a discount.

I pretty much love you, Thanks so much
smiles.gif
!

badpenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir

No way!!!!!!! You mean I could call that number and get pro pans??????????

Shavwi

Once I called the pro # and they said I couldn't order without a pro card
ssad.gif
I call the nearest pro store to me and have them send it to me.

farra712

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpenny
No way!!!!!!! You mean I could call that number and get pro pans??????????

Yes! You can order anything they carry at the pro store without a card. The card only gets you a discount and access to makeup classes and stuff. Good luck!