MAC Pro

GlamYOURUs

I know this may have been asked several times but I have searched for the past hour and couldn't find what I was looking for. So with limited patience, I am making this thread. lol

What is the MAC pro phone number where you can call and put in orders?

Also how much are the empty MAC pro blush palettes and eye palettes?

I see some on ebay but 20 bucks with $6 shipping kinda sounds ridiculous to me.
thmbdn.gif

I have accumulated so many blushes that I have finally decided to buy blush palettes.

shellygrrl

Staff member
No. MAC PRO has a bunch of eyeshadow colours, blushes, pigments, etc. that aren't available to normal MAC customers. That said, as mentioned you don't have to have a PRO card to order a MAC PRO product. http://www.temptalia.com/mac-pro-product-price-list-mac-pro-store-location-list (this list is more up-to-date than the one here)

Mac-Guy

wht is MAC pro when i look on there web site there is only the paints is tht the only product they have there ?
th_dunno.gif

As a regular customer, i.e. if you are not a Pro member, you don't have access to the Pro website, but you can order their products over the phone or shop in person at a Pro store. Happy shopping!

euphrosyne_rose

As a regular customer, i.e. if you are not a Pro member, you don't have access to the Pro website, but you can order their products over the phone or shop in person at a Pro store. Happy shopping!
Ok, so if we don't have a working knowledge of what products they sell as opposed to the regular site, where do we find a list of those particular products? It's hard to know what to shop for if you can't see it in front of you. Just wondering!! Thanks!

commandolando

Also, the Pro site has limited edition items that are no longer available on the regular site ie - wonder woman lip glass, kissable lipcolor, the jeanius eyeshadows, mega metal shadows...so if you missed out, you can still order :)