***MAC products only found overseas??***

mzcelaneous

My best friend is going to Japan and the Philippines in two weeks and she asked me if I wanted her to pick something up for me.

Sooo, I was wondering if any of you out there know of certain MAC Asia exclusives that I should ask for. TIA
smiles.gif

carol

I don't know any personally (except for Y & Kei), but I'm sure someone on here will!

However, if you change the country code on the MAC website, you can see what collections are available in Asian countries that were not released here.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Sometimes the duty free stores in the airports have special MAC palettes. My parents got me one called "travel eyes" palette. It only had existing MAC shadows in it but I know that sometimes they have palettes or quads that are exclusive to Duty Free stores. So maybe she could find something good in the airport! Just a thought!
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
However, if you change the country code on the MAC website, you can see what collections are available in Asian countries that were not released here.
smiles.gif

Oooh...how do I do that? Would it be maccosmetics.jp instead of .com for Japan?

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Oooh...how do I do that? Would it be maccosmetics.jp instead of .com for Japan?

There is an option at the very bottom of the maccosmetics.com site that says "Country Chooser." From there, you can pick the country you are looking for.

I believe this will take you to the Japanese site :

http://www.maccosmetics.co.jp/home.tmpl?ngextredir=1

lianna

There's currently a Platinum Bronzer collection out in Asia but it's mostly full of existing products IIRC. And there usually are some travel palettes or sets out so you might want to watch out for that.

And of course, Asia has the Lightful range of skincare and foundation so you might want to check that out. We also have all the Lustrevision e/s as they're permanant here. HTHs
smiles.gif

laa_cat

They also have some asia exclusive lustre lipsticks. Search Lustreful on MUA and a lot of pics pop up!

FemmeNoir

I am in Japan right now and I saw an eyeshadow called Krisp. It is a silvery color. I could not find it on the site. Is this new/old/exclusive?