MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

abjarrett

So my samples came a little early, and I definitely need Camel Coat. It does tend to go a little gray-taupe on me, but it's a completely different gray-taupe than Tough as Taupe. I also need Perky, Laying Low and Stormy Pink. I wish I had gotten a sample of Clearwater now. I guess I'll just try it when I go to the MAC counter.

liba

I'm really loving Camel Coat. It really neutralizes the yellowish coloring around my eyes without going too cool. It's a great base for my cooler shadows that sometimes make me a little too corpse-y ghoulish. I'm wearing it under Deep Cravings right now and it's giving it nice depth and complexity and softening it up a little for daytime.

I also used it to contour my cheeks just a touch and that is A-mazing! Just takes a tiny dab right in the part you want most shadowy and blended back. Then put a little nudish skin finish or blush or highlighter over it and voila.
heart.gif

GlossGalore

I wish they'd hurry up and release these in the UK already!

PPs are my absolute favourite MAC thing and I reeeeaaaallly want the new colours. Like now!

IHughes

That's strange, they've been out for a while in Spain! They did a bumper release online: they released Antonio Lopez, Indulge, Pressed Pigments and Prolongwear all the same day!

martiangurll

I passed on the paint pots entirely and got 3 of the pencils instead! Devotion is my favorite, hands down!
I may have to get those with my next order, esp. the purple and green. I think I have Powersurge from a previous release, of course different formula. ?rushing off to find swatches of these.

ChosenOne

I may have to get those with my next order, esp. the purple and green. I think I have Powersurge from a previous release, of course different formula. ?rushing off to find swatches of these.
Wearing the purple in my waterline today. Be warned, it is a very deep eggplant purple. If you don't look closely, you might even think it's black at first. I love that subtle surprise of color though!

martiangurll

Wearing the purple in my waterline today. Be warned, it is a very deep eggplant purple. If you don't look closely, you might even think it's black at first. I love that subtle surprise of color though!
Adding Devotion and Strong willed to my next order! I have been wanting a nice smoky purple.

liba

Adding Devotion and Strong willed to my next order! I have been wanting a nice smoky purple.
The new black one, Definitely Black, is so deep and rich - it's just this side of Feline, but obviously without all the Feline ish. When I get these, it'll be this one and the purple.

I still can't wait for the royal purple f/l coming in Divine Nights, even though smokey eggplant is good too.

MRV

I still haven't gotten any yet, which is dumb, because I use Night Trail all the darn time - all my black liners just sit around and I grab it yet again.

The new black one, Definitely Black, is so deep and rich - it's just this side of Feline, but obviously without all the Feline ish. When I get these, it'll be this one and the purple.

I still can't wait for the royal purple f/l coming in Divine Nights, even though smokey eggplant is good too.
I'm not sure I like Night Trail. It tugs so badly on me :(

GlossGalore

Finally...they're up on the UK site.

I think I might be coming down with something because I've looked at them all and just seem to have lost my excitement for them. The only one I really want now is Stormy Pink as if I'm thinking with my non-MAC addict head, Tailor Grey is dupable with a Maybelline Color Tattoo and Clearwater is pretty close to Otherworldly which I have but don't use nearly enough.

After all that fuss, I've just gone all "meh" about them
001_unsure.gif

lyseD

Finally...they're up on the UK site.

I think I might be coming down with something because I've looked at them all and just seem to have lost my excitement for them. The only one I really want now is Stormy Pink as if I'm thinking with my non-MAC addict head, Tailor Grey is dupable with a Maybelline Color Tattoo and Clearwater is pretty close to Otherworldly which I have but don't use nearly enough.

After all that fuss, I've just gone all "meh" about them
001_unsure.gif
I only bought stormy pink. It helps that they are permanent.