MAC Promo Pictures

RayannaBanana

Re: MAC Promo Pictures.

I was just wondering if this was a MAC Promo Picture?

human rainbow by ~jillybell28 on deviantART

Because this person on DeviantART has the promo picture for Painterly in their gallery here human palat by ~jillybell28 on deviantART

I told them that it is illegal to have pictures that to not belong to you in your gallery and she flipped out on me and insisted that it was her picture and that she was re doing the make from the promo picture because her friends sister gave her MAC make up. Anyway I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but if it isn't go ahead and move it to wherever it's suppose to be.

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana

Because this person on DeviantART has the promo picture for Painterly in their gallery here human palat by ~jillybell28 on deviantART

I told them that it is illegal to have pictures that to not belong to you in your gallery and she flipped out on me and insisted that it was her picture and that she was re doing the make from the promo picture because her friends sister gave her MAC make up. Anyway I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but if it isn't go ahead and move it to wherever it's suppose to be.

i've never seen it. i don't think it belongs to MAC

maclove1

perfect
smiles.gif

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymmilee
i've never seen it. i don't think it belongs to MAC

The other one belongs to MAC though. It is from Painterly. And it still has not been taken down.

dancer4life34

the only promo pic i have is the fafi one..like i guess its the postcard, because i'm very new to mac...hey i'm only 14, but trust me, this is just the beginning
haha

Nadeshda

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana

I noticed that she deleted all comments posted for that Painterly entry. I reported that "deviation" a few days ago, it was deleted from her account and she got banned. I'm surprised, as I didn't expect DA would give importance to it
blink.gif

toby_is_cute

The Absolut MAC ad is to die for! I have a ton of Absoult ads from the mid-late 90s when I collected them. But MAC with Fantasia Barrino? Really?

And isn't it funny how most of these promo pics look timeless? I can't tell the 2008s from the 1998s. These are really stunning visuals.

Thanks MAC Whore, you are the best! Not only do you have the biggest collection of actual make up, you have all these promo pics too!

MAC_Whore

Re: mac promo pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
Anybody know the name of the Silver l/s in this ad???
th_confused_new.gif

Let me check. I think I have a pic of it.

ETA-

It is probably Force:

MAC-Product-LS-Force.jpg

It might be Frozen White, but that seems too light:

MAC-Product-LS-FrozenWhite.jpg

Both old skool and waaaay DCd.

allthatgl1tt3rs

Awww yay I can see them again!
th_DANCE.gif

Omg I LOVE, absolutely freakin' LOVE the promo pics - I could gawp at them for hours... LOL bit geeky
blush-anim-cl.gif