MAC Rebel Dupe FOTD

tiffmegz

So I didn't want to shell out the money for Rebel because, well, I think 40+ MAC lipsticks is ENOUGH lol. I never thought I'd like this color but when I heard about WnW's Sugar Plum Fairy (two bucks and an almost exact dupe), I couldn't resist. I have fallen IN LOVE with this lippie! This is my first FOTD, so any feedback or CC is greatly appreciated!

Face
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in Amber
MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer
MSFN in Medium Deep
Nars Multiple in Copacabana
Lorac Perfectly Lit Powder in Spotlight
Benefit Hoola

Eyes
Loreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

Lips
NYX Lipliner in Deep Purple
WnW Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Gloss in Crystal

Thanks for looking! xx

tiffmegz

Oh my gosh I need that lippie. You look beautiful, and I LOVE the color on you
Thank you so much!! And, YES! Please get it! It's amazing, I love it!
eyelove.gif
cheerleader.gif
And when it does wear away it leaves a nice berry stain on your lips. Perfection
sigh.gif

tiffmegz

Thank you! You should totally check it out of it's in SA. what brands are popular over there?

glammy girl

Thank you! You should totally check it out of it's in SA. what brands are popular over there?
We have all of the high end and drugstore brands with the exception of Nars, Tarte, OCC, Urban Decay, Wet n Wild, Elf so that's a bit sad but not as sad if we didn't have MAC lol so I'm happy :) But if I ever come to the US, I will definately be sure to stock up on those products :) lol

ibreakhearts66

Lol couldn't even wait til I got home. Put it on at a red light. Love love LOVE it. Bought other lippies too. This is great, now I'm addicted to lippies AND ES. At least I bought drugstore stuff on sale!