MAC recommendations for a beginner :)

xobaby89

i usually stick more towards the neutral colors for eyeshadows. tans, browns, golds, greys..
so what colors should i go for next?

i just bought sushi flower & retrospeck..& i'm not impressed with either one yet..hopefully they'll grow on me.
th_dunno.gif

but i got carbon & i loovvveee it!<3

for cheeks i bought the gentle mineralized blush & i love it.
i want to go more towards a peachy shimmer. or a light pinky/tanish color.

& i was wondering about blunt blush..since it's matte would it work as a contour color?

thnx for reading ladies <3

gildedangel

For eyeshadow you can go for the pseudoneutrals. Since you like carbon I am going to assume that you like dark colors (sushi flower can be hard to work with- just give it time), so go for colors like humid, nocturnelle, silver ring, gorgeous gold, and anything else you like. Springsheen may be a blush that you would like. Blunt should work great as a contour, I hope this helps!

yupitzTara

I love swish e/s paired with sushiflower. swish on the lid & sushiflower in the crease. it's a pretty pink combo. one of my favorite pink looks i must say. and if you add Passionate to the outer corners it brightens the look up even more. hth.

ForgetRegret

Give Sushi Flower some time...it'll grow on you...try adding Passionate to the mix...the two look really nice together...and Vanilla e/s if you don't have it already...it's a must have.

For blush, you should try Dame, it's very pretty...and for contour, I don't know what your skin tone is like, but I love Strada for all my contouring needs (I should be an NC10...but since MAC doesn't make it, I'm an NC15...)