MAC recs for this drugstore palette?

AshleyDanielle

http://olivesbeauty.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/img_2550.jpg

I guess I dont know how to post a picture, but if you click or copy the link, this is the palette. Thanks :)

ElvenEyes

The one in the upper left hand corner looks just like Satin Taupe to me...one of my favourites, too! The brow bone white reminds me a bit of Mylar.

AiriMagdalene

I have that palette. I quite like it, especially to keep in my purse. But I gotta respond to this question with a question -- Why?
If you like those colors, get that palette if you do. It's a good palette. Or if you already have it, why would you want to spent upwards of $60 unnecessarily?

AshleyDanielle

I have that palette. I quite like it, especially to keep in my purse. But I gotta respond to this question with a question -- Why?
If you like those colors, get that palette if you do. It's a good palette. Or if you already have it, why would you want to spent upwards of $60 unnecessarily?

I just dont like drug store eyeshadows....I prefer MAC :) Since you already have it....do you have any MAC eyeshadows that are dupes for it? Or could you swatch all the colors for me???? :D

LC

ashley -
satin taupe (upper left)
mulch (upper right)
blanc type (bottom left)
brun (bottom right)

AiriMagdalene

I don't actually use mac anymore, I kind of moved out of it and into Urban Decay. Judging by my knowledge and experience though, LC basically has 'em down.