MAC red l/s help

mac_aiken

I adore MAC reds and have several including Lady Danger (fave), Red #5, Red Essence, Dubonnet, Viva 1, Ruby Woo, Russian Red, etc. A trusted MA is sending me two new colors to try and I am looking for eye color suggestions to go with. The new colors are: Rocker and Glam. I am NC 20 with green eyes and black hair. I love purples and other brights but am willing to experiment with other colors. Any advice? TIA.

captodometer

I love Fresh Moroccan
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

Try this eye look out with those red lips:

Shroom e/s all over lid. Define crease with Malt e/s, bringing a bit of the color down to lower lashline too. Line eyes with black liquid eyeliner on top lashes. Finish with black mascara on lashes. It is a simple, yet glam look (from the Dita Von Teese MAC Viva Glam VI look--she too has light skin and dark hair). With bold lips, you don't have to do a bold eye look. HTH!

Deirdre

One of the MAs at my counter recommended Retrospeck (inner corners, inner lower lid, highlight), Patina (lid), Fiction (outer v, crease), Carbon (outer v, to darken fiction), for my dramatic New Year's Eve red lipstick look, and I loved it.

In day, I'm wearing Casanova red (from the holiday collection), and Retrospeck as an all over wash, with Patina in the crease and outer V. Looks pretty and polished.