MAC Red, Red, Red Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

martiangurll

The red shadow looks really dissapointing, I guess Gosh Effect powder in Fox will remain my go-to red shadow.. Cant find any pictures of the actual product and im too lazy to go up and take a new one, but its such a nice one. Dunno if they even make them anymore.
I like this combo Honi.

Too bad this MAC shadow was disappointing. For the rare occasion I need a good matte red, there is a pigment for that!

elegant-one

Casual Color Secret Admirer - Beautiful Pinked Coral. Very pigmented & rich in color. I LOVE LOVE it on my lips, my cheeks too but really love it on my lips.

elegant-one

I just ordered CC Red Obsessed & another 5-Alarm ls
love.gif

pinkswoon

One of the reasons I love tt is that I can build it up or wear with a liner for full beautiful long lasting coverage or I can apply lightly for a soft stain of coral. It is just pure love. Maybe I need a second back up lolol

BeautyFan55

If you like lver you will most likely love toxic :)
57049a0b_image.jpeg
bc344645_image.jpeg
657bdc9e_image.jpeg
la vie en rouge on top and toxic tale on bottom
One of the reasons I love tt is that I can build it up or wear with a liner for full beautiful long lasting coverage or I can apply lightly for a soft stain of coral. It is just pure love. Maybe I need a second back up lolol
Thanks for you input. I think I will order toxic tale then. I like that it is a different formula than LVER.

alexisweaver

Okay here I am with Toxic Tale on the lips and Strike While Haute on the lid. I really like the formula of TT, I found it very creamy. Unfortunately I just don't like the color on me. The eyeshadow is great! It is a light red-- not a deep pigmented one, but you can build up the colour or use Fix +. I can see myself reaching for it often! Overall though, I found it really soft and it's easy to blend!
ba91d286_image.jpeg

Dolly Snow

Okay here I am with Toxic Tale on the lips and Strike While Haute on the lid. I really like the formula of TT, I found it very creamy. Unfortunately I just don't like the color on me. The eyeshadow is great! It is a light red-- not a deep pigmented one, but you can build up the colour or use Fix +. I can see myself reaching for it often! Overall though, I found it really soft and it's easy to blend!
ba91d286_image.jpeg
lovely on you

pinkswoon

ba91d286_image.jpeg
You look amazing :)

allthingsglam

ba91d286_image.jpeg
Tt looks beautiful on u Alexis I'm loving this whole look How does tt compares to ablaze, toying around,and lver

Mayanas

ba91d286_image.jpeg
Tt looks amazing on you.

alexisweaver

Thanks everyone! The formula is great and I do recommend the lipstick for anyone with any doubts. I just don't think it's a "me" colour. Haha!

Prettypackages

Thanks everyone! The formula is great and I do recommend the lipstick for anyone with any doubts. I just don't think it's a "me" colour. Haha!
Maybe you just aren't used to it? There are some colors I wear now but didn't a few years ago. It's like I had to grow into them.