MAC - Red She Said Swatches - Holiday 08

MAC_Whore

Place all your Red She Said swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

15nrvdc.jpg

little_miss_mac

I found this pic of the 129, 224, 242, 266, & 316 brushes on ebay! i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post it here but here goes.....

kylam

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_mac
I found this pic of the 129, 224, 242, 266, & 316 brushes on ebay! i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post it here but here goes.....

I am a bit confused, these are NOT the Red She Said brushes! These are a set that came out with the Matt Murphy make up bags, note the gunmetal coloured metal parts.

Red She Said brushes have a red metal part as seen on the official product photos and the set has different brushes in it
ssad.gif

http://specktra.net/f250/mac-red-she...ay-08-a-98164/

erine1881

here is what i swatched.

IMG_1210-1.jpg

pomposity, quiet please, red she said
soft pause, crazee

IMG_1209-1.jpg

stark naked, enough said

IMG_1207-1.jpg

dangerzone, outspoken, inter-view
persuasive, word-of-mouth, threesome

lucent, sheerbronze, silver aura

inter-view, threesome and word-of-mouth all have the same copper "zipper", and persuasive, dangerzone and outspoken all have the same silver "zipper".

PinkPearl

Stark Naked BPB compared to Gentle Mineralize blush
(Natural light, with flash)

SNvsgentle04.jpg

SNvsgentle02.jpg

SNvsgentle01.jpg

Stark Naked blush
Please ignore my dry lips and messy hair lol
SN01.jpg

Gentle mineralize blush
gentle01.jpg

and... side by side (Stark naked on the right and Gentle on the left)
(I also added Baby Sparks Dazzleglass on my lips)
SNvsgentle03.jpg

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

lara

swatch-fluidlinevar.jpg

Brassy, Silverstroke and Blacktrack Fluidlines

fluidline-silverstroke.jpg

Silverstroke Fluidline

fluidline-blacktrack.jpg

Blacktrack Fluidline