MAC Resort to Glamour (June 2013)

Addict4MAC

I see that MAC has added another mini collection for Summer 2013. I was wondering if anyone was interested in it so I decided to create a new thread.

[h=3]MAC Summer 2013 Resort to Glamour Collection[/h]
Cremesheen Glass – $20.00

• Richer Lusher – peach, coral
  • Paper Lantern – frosted soft warm pink

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – $30.00

• Give Me Sun! – light summer peach tan

187 Duo Fiber Face Brush – $42.00

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/06/...-glamour-collection-official-info-photos.html

I think I'm interested in both CSG.

Addict4MAC

Did a quick Google search, an apparently the CSG are all re-promotes (go figure). Paper Lantern is from Cremesheen + Pearl (AAO's Rising Sun is from this collection as well). Richer, Lusher is from MAC Coral Lip Dazzlesphere for Holiday 2011.

Innatchka

The MSF sounds nice! I think I might get one, it would be a great natural bronzer for the summer.

Rinstar

I think the MSF is a re-promote too. I think I wanted it whenever it came out. Edit- I guess this MSF is perm. Haha I should pay better attention to perm stuff

martiangurll

it is a fake collection to trick us to buy permanent items
Did a quick Google search, an apparently the CSG are all re-promotes (go figure). Paper Lantern is from Cremesheen + Pearl (AAO's Rising Sun is from this collection as well). Richer, Lusher is from MAC Coral Lip Dazzlesphere for Holiday 2011.

Addict4MAC

it is a fake collection to trick us to buy permanent items
I figured that...oh MAC
th_rolleye0014.gif

meaghanb123

I think the MSF is a re-promote too. I think I wanted it whenever it came out. Edit- I guess this MSF is perm. Haha I should pay better attention to perm stuff
I have give me sun and actually really like it! Makes a great bronzer. These mini collections are annoying. I feel like its just MACs way of clearing out old inventory.

martiangurll

These mini collections are annoying. I feel like its just MACs way of clearing out old inventory.
Is it a matte bronzer or does it have shimmer/glitter? And if you don't mind me asking, whats your foundation range? NC or NW and what level if you know it?

meaghanb123

It has the same finish really of the MSF Naturals, no shimmer but that mineral makeup "sheen". I'm an NC20-25-30. 20 in the dead of winter and 30 in summer but I can use it year round

martiangurll

It has the same finish really of the MSF Naturals, no shimmer but that mineral makeup "sheen". I'm an NC20-25-30. 20 in the dead of winter and 30 in summer but I can use it year round
we are close in complexion then so I am going to snatch it up next tr I do a perm haul