MAC Rose Maiden?

iluvmac

Hi everybody? Just a question: how does Rose Maiden (Spring Colour Forecast 2) compare to New York Apple (permanent)?
Hope someone can help me!
Thanks a heap!
th_worship.gif

Iluvmac
mac_addict.gif

ashley8119

Re: Rose Maiden?

I have both Rose Maiden and New York Apple, and I think they are considerably different from each other. The only similarity I notice is the frost finish. Rose Maiden is a gorgeous pink, I love it! I tried to take a comparison swatch for you, my digital camera is broke so I used my camera phone so the quality kind of sucks. But I hope this helps!
swatch-4.jpg

Rose Maiden is on the left,
New York Apple is on the right.
I did a heavy application of both colors to show the maximum intensity of the color.

iluvmac

Re: Rose Maiden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
I have both Rose Maiden and New York Apple, and I think they are considerably different from each other. The only similarity I notice is the frost finish. Rose Maiden is a gorgeous pink, I love it! I tried to take a comparison swatch for you, my digital camera is broke so I used my camera phone so the quality kind of sucks. But I hope this helps!
swatch-4.jpg

Rose Maiden is on the left,
New York Apple is on the right.
I did a heavy application of both colors to show the maximum intensity of the color.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciated you bothered to swatch both colours for me!
th_worship.gif

purrtykitty

I don't know where you originally posted your thread, but the forum mods likely thought your topic was better suited for MAC Chat since it is regarding a specific MAC product. Nothing against you personally, but the mods want to make sure that topics are placed in the appropriate forums for other members to view as well.