MAC - Rumoured All Black Collection Later This Year?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I can't wait to find out the color story for the Cult Of Cherry anniv.collection!I'm sure this will be out in August,as usual.I am guessing that these black items and the quads will be it?
th_dunno.gif

If MAC did a CoC anniversary collection, I would be so happy!!!! I hope that they'll bring back the old products that they have so that I can get my hands on the quad that I really, really wanted for so long!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I saw an all green quad. I don't know what the plan is, but it exists. Rumour confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
All green quad!?MINE
th_drool.gif

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
If MAC did a CoC anniversary collection, I would be so happy!!!!

They will!! I am sure they will... Let's save money
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
I saw an all green quad. I don't know what the plan is, but it exists. Rumour confirmed.

Which greens can we expect? Any comparisons?

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Which greens can we expect? Any comparisons?

I want to know that as well
yes.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:

ooooh ALL green! i loveee greeen!

coachkitten

Quote:

So excited! I can't wait to hear about the Fall collections.
smiles.gif

Quote:
I hope for a quad with shades similar to Humid, Kelly Green, Wondergrass and Chartreuse
yes.gif

th_drool.gif

franimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I want to be Simba.
ssad.gif
I want to be king of the jungle.

The prettiest princess was always Bambi. :3 He's so cuuuuute, with all his cute pretty animal friends. Especially Flower. Such silly pretty boy animals. xD

My favorite princess was always Ariel. I just love redhair and half naked chicks. D:

I love Mulan & ariel the best!

Ariel is hot
heart.gif
bigheart.gif
heart.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
I hope for a quad with shades similar to Humid, Kelly Green, Wondergrass and Chartreuse
yes.gif

me too Susanne, I love greens!

blazeno.8

Man, that news makes me sad. Oh well... guess I should go ahead and buy Phia gloss from Lancome instead of waiting to see what comes out.

Cocopuff

pppssstttt....I hate to do this to you ladies without being able to give the ENTIRE details, but I have played with the black lipstick and black dazzleglass! So there is a Black collection coming out! The facecharts and visuals are gorgeous! I have been sworn to secrecy, but I have been gone for a week and learned so much new MAC stuff, but this is the most impressive! Ok........keep it on the DL

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
pppssstttt....I hate to do this to you ladies without being able to give the ENTIRE details, but I have played with the black lipstick and black dazzleglass! So there is a Black collection coming out! The facecharts and visuals are gorgeous! I have been sworn to secrecy, but I have been gone for a week and learned so much new MAC stuff, but this is the most impressive! Ok........keep it on the DL

Pardon me...

But what the f**k is taking Fall so long to get here!
angry.gif
In other words, im really excited for the new collections!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Thanks a million for the new info!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff

A black Dazzleglass????
eeksign.gif
More impressions, please?

chiara

A black collection sounds interesting! And a black dazzleglass? I can't wait to see this!

panther27

Hmm,I'm not interested in the black lippie or dazzleglass.I'm thinking that this could possibly be the dsquared collection tho?Cause black lippies sound high fashion to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.