MAC Select Program

NaomiH

I am trying to help a friend of mine, her recent purchases at the Mac store were not credited to her account. She has all the receipts, called customer service and they said they can't help her. Is this true?

Purchases made at a mac store can take a few days or a week to show up on your account. If it's been longer than that,I'd definitely call again and get someone who knows what they're talking about because purchases at a freestanding mac store go towards moving you up in the program.

beauty21

Purchases made at a mac store can take a few days or a week to show up on your account. If it's been longer than that,I'd definitely call again and get someone who knows what they're talking about because purchases at a freestanding mac store go towards moving you up in the program.
She has receipts for 6 purchases that range from May to Sept./16. Thank you!

PrettyTwisted

Got my anniversary email and got a free shadow, yay
Seemed to imply I had to make a minimum purchase to redeem the free gift but I needed Stud so I picked it up. There was no search or menu buttons so I had to go through my Favorites and previous purchases to pick out what to order lol

The above post reminded me to make sure my in store purchase of Join My League? goes toward my Select. They took down my email in store to credit my Select but I'm going to make sure lol

Makeup Emporium

Purchases at the counters dont count? I keep getting different answers

According to the MAC site it is only the MAC stores and MAC online that count towards the program. This is the quote right from the Select Loyalty Program rules..."For your eligible purchase to qualify for Program points, you must be enrolled in the Program, and you must provide your Program member identification at the time of purchase by logging into your account online or providing your membership identification in a M·A·C Cosmetics owned and operated store".

HTH! :)

DILLIGAF

While I'm glad that MAC has started this program I'm a little bummed that it launched the year my MAC purchases have been at an all time low. Oh well.

VioletSparkles

MAC is having a 25% off sale for Select members! It applies automatically when you're signed in. :D
Edited to Add: This sale is through December 4th.

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
is it for android ?

I checked Google Play; it isn't available there. There's no app in the iOS app store, either.

Finally MAC has an App! So excited when I got the email and installed it immediately, can't wait to use it for stalking lol

Do you still have the email with the link? If it's not in the app stores, maybe it's still in beta?

Last edited:

Shars

I checked Google Play; it isn't available there. There's no app in the iOS app store, either.

Do you still have the email with the link? If it's not in the app stores, maybe it's still in beta?

View attachment 57700

Link for App Store: Connecting to the iTunes Store.
Link for Google Play: Unavailable in your country
I can't speak for the Apple Store but when I click on it it tells me the app isn't available. The email was sent on November 15th so maybe it was sent prematurely since it's disappeared. I never did click in it when it was first sent though so I can't say if it ever worked at all.

Monsy

25% off is one time only btw.
just had a argument with cs because it applied to only my first order

ughhh

Monsy

seriously? when you read fine print it does really say it is one time offer per member

Miss Dynamite

seriously? when you read fine print it does really say it is one time offer per member

It came up as the discounted price when I made the orders. None of my orders have been shipped yet though, despite the fact that I made them 4 days ago.

Latest posts