MAC Select Program

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here's a pic of So Select on darker skin (pic from @paperskinn on instagram):

12677720_573541566156042_2017033911_n.jpg

I was originally going to wait until I received my first order for it and hope it was still in stock just in case I wanted a backup (since it's advertised as limited edition), but I decided to order a second one now after seeing it on him. I can't wait to get this!

nikkideevah

I was originally going to wait until I received my first order for it and hope it was still in stock just in case I wanted a backup (since it's advertised as limited edition), but I decided to order a second one now after seeing it on him. I can't wait to get this!

Welp I will place my order now..

Marsha Pomells

I hope other countries without the program will get the lipstick too..

Same. Hopefully we'll see it in Europe shortly... Sans the website layout.

I ordered it while at Sesame Street Live with the kids! Lmaooo! Just happened to check my email and saw it.

Used to love watching Sesame Street when I was a kid.

I've got something similar to this lipstick, but it's a frost. It does have a BGRR look to it... And I I have that as well.

montREALady

Looks great! I was going to get it anyway since it was the first perk of being Select. Hahaha.

No codes worked, right?

montREALady

Same. Hopefully we'll see it in Europe shortly... Sans the website layout.

Used to love watching Sesame Street when I was a kid.

I've got something similar to this lipstick, but it's a frost. It does have a BGRR look to it... And I I have that as well.

Maybe more of a Dodgy Girl vibe which is more pink on me.

Me too re Sesame Street! I pretty much shoved it down both of my kids throats! Especially the older episodes from when I was little. I bought so many of those DVD's for my son and he was hooked for about a year straight.

Marsha Pomells

Maybe more of a Dodgy Girl vibe which is more pink on me.

Me too re Sesame Street! I pretty much shoved it down both of my kids throats! Especially the older episodes from when I was little. I bought so many of those DVD's for my son and he was hooked for about a year straight.

Dodgy Girl doesn't even look like what it's supposed to in the tube on me, it's more pink than anything else. And Riot House... Think Tumble Dry, but matte.

Tried getting my nephew into Sesame Street when he was younger, he was more interested in Rasta Mouse.

MzBrownBeauty

Kinda looks like MAC Amorous...

You know I thought the same thing...I'll swatch Amorous when I get home. Something makes me think that Amorous might be a smidge darker...

Here's a swatch of Amorous:
image.jpeg

What do you ladies or gents think? Although, Amorous is a satin

Last edited:

mdgraz

New User
Hello! I'm new here. I just made obsessed. I'm not sure if anything is different. All the samples are the same at checkout. :doh: I'm not a professional, though I do play one at home. :hehe:

leonah

I think it almost looks like creme in your coffee/captive but maybe slightly lighter and in matte

Latest posts